Misrepresentation of Strategic front and its core team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont wori this event is not going to make any diferrence to our forum.admins have to work hard and keep up good work . Mr bhat himself will come and contact back..i assure u.jus give this event some time so dust settles down.
Unless he shows his experience letter Vetted by army headquarters he is just a guy looking for cheap publicity. someone working with Anti Indian forces to play chinese psychological warfare on us.

Unless he shows his experience letter Vetted by army headquarters he is just a guy looking for cheap publicity. someone working with Anti Indian forces to play chinese psychological warfare on us.

I hereby make the allegation that he is a Chinese agent smuggled into India, who has infiltrated the Indian Army all with the ultimate goals of assassinating the Dalai Lama and facilitating insurgencies in the Northeast to prime those states for capture by China.

Let him come here and debunk that.

Can't speak about everything, but in one of his posts he mentioned that since Chinese tracking center is located at 5km height, it's much closer to LEO orbits. Considering Indian Cartosat series uses 500km orbit, even a layman will find his logic hilarious!!

Can't speak about everything, but in one of his posts he mentioned that since Chinese tracking center is located at 5km height, it's much closer to LEO orbits. Considering Indian Cartosat series uses 500km orbit, even a layman will find his logic hilarious!!
shhhhh you ISI Agent how dare you question? :mad:I am glad that this guy didnt come here many of our member would have punctured his logic and ego.

Reactions: Angel Eyes
I hereby make the allegation that he is a Chinese agent smuggled into India, who has infiltrated the Indian Army all with the ultimate goals of assassinating the Dalai Lama and facilitating insurgencies in the Northeast to prime those states for capture by China.

He has the right to doubt, be apprehensive and cancel the interview..

It is acceptable to this far.

But to tweet the he suspects StrategicFront and admins names here anti national and ISI agents , he crossed the line.

Unless he has concrete proof , he cannot defame whoever he doubts.

And he tweeted his phone number & Levina phone number ... Real immature and unprofessional.

Yes, he so desperately needs your character certificate. lol.

Are you going to issue it or is it going to be one of the forum admins ?

He has the right to doubt, be apprehensive and cancel the interview..

It is acceptable to this far.

But to tweet the he suspects StrategicFront and admins names here anti national and ISI agents , he crossed the line.

Unless he has concrete proof , he cannot defame whoever he doubts.

And he tweeted his phone number & Levina phone number ... Real immature and unprofessional.

Errr .... yes he can.

A phone call from dubai asking him to join a forum run by pakistani sympathizers with a history of fraternizing with them was always going to be suspect.

• Agree
Reactions: vsdoc
Status
Not open for further replies.