Misrepresentation of Strategic front and its core team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the admin and the host of this domain and server , even the Adsense published ID is in my name with verified India based payment after credential check including passports , bank accounts and much more.
Now tell me what is the problem ?

I have told you, vsdoc has told you, you are just not listening. You are too involved with your personal hurt to look beyond.

• Agree
Reactions: vsdoc
This is the Crux.

@Avi @Aashish @nair

Cheers, Doc

Doc I got nothing to do with I-D-F or pak based forums.

I started with D-FI , launched IPF , geoaffairs , defencewiki,net then moved to IDB , moved away in 2013 due to commitments , even too busy these days not much active.
I purchased the server of this site using my own credit card , name , address details , I hosted my Adsense verified ID on this site.

Even the xenforo install( software ) we use on this site if from erstwhile IDB which was bought in 2011 under my name.

All ads-ons are directly purchased by me through my credit cards.

Once the trust formality that aashsih mentions comes into place would transfer the details to the organisation , thats why we have a .org domain and not .com or .in

Last edited:
I am the admin and the host of this domain and server , even the Adsense published ID is in my name with verified India based payment after credential check including passports , bank accounts and much more.
Now tell me what is the problem ?
I do not know the entire context but there is this "fact". Folks in the places of 'perceived authority' are very very worried about association. The perception that a number of folks who run the show here once belonged to Older Forum with some skeleton in the cupboard might have worked against you.

Things like Adsense ID are not as easily verifiable as things like phone number or may be DNS records by someone who is external.

In all, I will say things like these are attributed to two: relative age of this forum and current lack of authoritative folk who can vouch for you. Give it sometime and fix externally visible issues and it will be more than decent.

He is keeping his Twitter handle in Chinese ?

Can I doubt him as a Chinese agent ?:alien:

And spread in Twitter :poop:

<Twitter post removed because it contains Personal information>

@LevinaNeythiri
Sir i hv called u from ETISALAT calling card as I make INTERNATIONAL calls to u and the calls r cheaper through this card. I called u 4 times yesterday. N y shld i be revealing everything to a man who doesnt even hv a BLUE TICK OVER his account. I will post my video in 5 mins.

This reminds me of the time when I was searching for an internship in Australia. I had put an Australian number on my resume forwarded to my phone number in the US thinking that an Australian number will get me more return calls. It did, but follow-up was disastrous.

Reactions: Volcano and Levina
LOL.... How old are you ?

Do you think this is kinder garden school where I have to "Prove" anything ? What do I have to gain ? You have everything to gain, so why should I help you ?

If I am helping you, its an act of charity. First have the maturity to understand that.

Find out how many of your "admins" were admins in PDF. Have a full disclosure. Find out how many of them were "close" to the people who ran PDF.

In law, "ignorance of the law" is not a defense. Same is with reputation. You cannot claim to be "immature or ignorant" about the people who's company you keep.

Finally, I don't need your trust. You need MY trust. I am surprised to find a grown man talk this way.

I don't think PDF had Indian admins.

Think Tanks and other fancy appellations yes.

Also someone never banned on PDF should be a reasonable red flag on the face of it.

But admins I never heard of.

Closeness and areas hidden from the hoi polloi yes ...

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ManavantraTruti
LOL to see Nair thank you post. :devilish:.... could it be any more predictable ?

Seeing two nairs fighting I am reminded about the reason why India was ruled by foreigners for a thousand years.

Then there is SrNair and Nair Saab as well.

Too many Nairs spoil the beef parotta.

Cheers, Doc

Seeing two nairs fighting I am reminded about the reason why India was ruled by foreigners for a thousand years.

Then there is SrNair and Nair Saab as well.

Too many Nairs spoil the beef parotta.

Cheers, Doc

LOL... .... he has been out to ban me for a long time now. He used to beg the mods of pdf to ban me......... later he started bad mouthing me in pdf and that incidentally made me famous / infamous.

For now he is content deleting my posts and possible whining about me behind my back.

There is a difference between Nair's born free and those born in muslim majority Mallapuram. Its the difference between Hindus of India and the Hindus of pakistan.

LOL... .... he has been out to ban me for a long time now. He used to beg the mods of pdf to ban me......... later he started bad mouthing me in pdf and that incidentally made me famous / infamous.

For now he is content deleting my posts and possible whining about me behind my back.

There is a difference between Nair's born free and those born in muslim majority Mallapuram. Its the difference between Hindus of India and the Hindus of pakistan.

Talk trending towards our second college reunion in Kerala (over done to death Goa).

Next year, Jan 2019.

You know why I'm rooting for Kerala.

Cheers, Doc

I want to tell the admins that the only places I have ever created accounts are ID-F and here.
I appreciate what you are trying to create here. I, personally, will support you and do trust you to an extent.
But, I won't be willing to put my profession on the line to vouch for you, considering this place is very young and all the complex issues of your past.
Reputation works in such a way and it is for the best considering the myriad websites with foreign agendas. Both sides would be wise to have an eye on this.
I hope you will put a strong case of your side for every allegation. But not make this issue the defining element of your investment in the forum. Investing your time into ripping him down and him doing vice-versa is going to get dirt on both sides. I hope you mount your defence and simply move on to bettering the forum.

Treat it as a mere bump on a great adventure.

I think she is in India now. A small clarification in reply to his tweet will be fine.
I live in UAE.

But i use caller cards to make cheaper calls to INDIA.
I had used my ETISALAT five card to call him , so my call got rerouted through Indian server.
All the admins here share their personal numbers. I know them and they know me.
For once in my life I did something smart- called this man through a calling card.
Just imagine what would have happened if I had made a direct call?
This man would have POSTED my PERSONAL number on TWITTER.
Wow!!! that would have been a direct invitation to all the trolls to my personal number. Lolz

I want to tell the admins that the only places I have ever created accounts are ID-F and here.
I appreciate what you are trying to create here. I, personally, will support you and do trust you to an extent.
But, I won't be willing to put my profession on the line to vouch for you, considering this place is very young and all the complex issues of your past.
Reputation works in such a way and it is for the best considering the myriad websites with foreign agendas. Both sides would be wise to have an eye on this.
I hope you will put a strong case of your side for every allegation. But not make this issue the defining element of your investment in the forum. Investing your time into ripping him down and him doing vice-versa is going to get dirt on both sides. I hope you mount your defence and simply move on to bettering the forum.

Treat it as merely bump on a great adventure.

Twitter can be a double edged sword.

PDF too seemed to have some issues there recently.

Cheers, Doc

Honestly I was never very enthusiastic for his session and would have never read that thread either.

I use to follow him on twitter from sometime and I fall for one of "analysis" and later after some due diligence I found it to be a lie. Since that time for me he is more like a seller selling his services to feed the defence hungry India and media.

I was actually surprised he was given so much value here when in reality I have found stuff from @Aashish to be much accurate, in-depth and way ahead of media. Our admins and some users are actually more knowledgeable than the guests we invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.