Misrepresentation of Strategic front and its core team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in UAE.

But i use caller cards to make cheaper calls to INDIA.
I had used my ETISALAT five card to call him , so my call got rerouted through Indian server.
All the admins here share their personal numbers. I know them and they know me.
For once in my life I did something smart- called this man through a calling card.
Just imagine what would have happened if I had made a direct call?
This man would have POSTED my PERSONAL number on TWITTER.
Wow!!! that would have been a direct invitation to all the trolls to my personal number. Lolz

lesson learned n thank god it was not the hard way ... i hope the admins and other staff members r not disheartened by this episode ... there are still many veterans we can bring on board ... best wishes

I don't think live interview would work very well unless, The guest is of very higher caliber than members .

But written questions in threads and answers by posting will work out I guess.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78 and Shashank
Older Forum is run by Tariq khan based in Pakistan as far as I know.

It pains me to see this kind of infighting between Indians.

Raj forty seven is flashy by nature. And some of his tweets are not correct.

@Srinivas Man, you know why I quit Defence Addict fb page right? Had a vehement opposition to people involved with a site run by Pakistanis. If my memory is not wrong, correct me if it is, you too supported Levina and S&B arguments.

I had and have been opposing any association with pakistanis, covertly. Go ahead and be a member of their sites running in name of Pakistan, no issue, I have done so as well when @Superkaif started his own.

To be honest, that association will hurt few of our admins, not everyone is forgiving and can move on. Having said that, I got associated with this new site as I believe this is fully owned by Indians who will never hurt Indian interests.

The day I will see a difference, I will raise it to the fullest and make them me quit the place.

@Srinivas Man, you know why I quit Defence Addict fb page right? Had a vehement opposition to people involved with a site run by Pakistanis. If my memory is not wrong, correct me if it is, you too supported Levina and S&B arguments.

I had and have been opposing any association with pakistanis, covertly. Go ahead and be a member of their sites running in name of Pakistan, no issue, I have done so as well when @Superkaif started his own.

To be honest, that association will hurt few of our admins, not everyone is forgiving and can move on. Having said that, I got associated with this new site as I believe this is fully owned by Indians who will never hurt Indian interests.

The day I will see a difference, I will raise it to the fullest and make them me quit the place.

As expected, you've got the Crux.

Cheers, Doc

That entire forum was propaganda central. That was the whole purpose of that forum.

The same admins who enjoyed the perks of being part of that old establishment, are now admins in this forum.

I disagree @ManavantraTruti . That forum was not propaganda driven but money driven. The pakistani owner just wanted to make more money.
I suspect that he might use it for propaganda later in future, thus argued against it and exposed it on several forums.

I had lot of debate with the admins there, I sense they needed their platform more and could not see the down come that comes attached with it. I trust they realized later on.

LOL... .... he has been out to ban me for a long time now. He used to beg the mods of pdf to ban me......... later he started bad mouthing me in pdf and that incidentally made me famous / infamous.

For now he is content deleting my posts and possible whining about me behind my back.

There is a difference between Nair's born free and those born in muslim majority Mallapuram. Its the difference between Hindus of India and the Hindus of pakistan.
Ashok???

Reactions: Levina
Honestly I was never very enthusiastic for his session and would have never read that thread either.

I use to follow him on twitter from sometime and I fall for one of "analysis" and later after some due diligence I found it to be a lie. Since that time for me he is more like a seller selling his services to feed the defence hungry India and media.

I was actually surprised he was given so much value here when in reality I have found stuff from @Aashish to be much accurate, in-depth and way ahead of media. Our admins and some users are actually more knowledgeable than the guests we invite.
Mate @safriz sent me a PM about him and said he was a semi clown. I thought he said that because he was a Pakistani - now I realize he wasn’t far from the truth. I think admin will learn from this and get stronger - peace.....

He's not Ashoka aka AAP Robert from elsewhere.

On Topic: The entire issue is because of the baggage from I.D.F: Moderation/Administrator(s) & most of the Members were Part of it. Col. V Bhat been conveyed this by someone. That's the reason for him thinking this Form as Pakistan's Propaganda site.

Everything about the Forum been made Public by Administrators, One should ignore what happened today, move ahead with things and help forum to grow...

I disagree @ManavantraTruti . That forum was not propaganda driven but money driven. The pakistani owner just wanted to make more money.
I suspect that he might use it for propaganda later in future, thus argued against it and exposed it on several forums.

I had lot of debate with the admins there, I sense they needed their platform more and could not see the down come that comes attached with it. I trust they realized later on.

Everything is driven by money, but their objective was always propaganda.

We asked address proof of all core team members and found out that many of us have been lying all along.

We found that one person is on Mars while few are on other planets of Bangalore and Mumbai. Almost all are aliens or wannabe aliens.:eek:

Dawood Ibrahmin had a Mumbai address and his father was a Cop. There are some here who claim their father was in the army.

Dawood Ibrahmin had a Mumbai address and his father was a Cop. There are some here who claim their father was in the army.
Bhai charan kahan hain apke, apse ashiwad lena tha. One rarely meets great minds like you. I am someone who always stood for people leaning right and fought for them and their right but you are one of rare right winger who lost all respect or sympathy. From where you get so much of vitriol and bitterness ?

Anyways very soon we are meeting in Bangalore maybe we can sponsor a ticket for you to see us aliens of Bengaluru.

• Agree
Reactions: Levina and Aashish
I don't think PDF had Indian admins.

Think Tanks and other fancy appellations yes.

Also someone never banned on PDF should be a reasonable red flag on the face of it.

But admins I never heard of.

Closeness and areas hidden from the hoi polloi yes ...

Cheers, Doc

Well, coming from someone who has been banned at least 3 dozen times in PDf in the last 3 years. Admittedly i might not have the same ideology of the admins but I can vouch for their loyalty.

Well, coming from someone who has been banned at least 3 dozen times in PDf in the last 3 years. Admittedly i might not have the same ideology of the admins but I can vouch for their loyalty.
Your support is appreciated and thank you for that.....

Reactions: Aashish
Bhai charan kahan hain apke, apse ashiwad lena tha. One rarely meets great minds like you. I am someone who always stood for people leaning right and fought for them and their right but you are one of rare right winger who lost all respect or sympathy. From where you get so much of vitriol and bitterness ?

Anyways very soon we are meeting in Bangalore maybe we can sponsor a ticket for you to see us aliens of Bengaluru.

Notice how my reply to you was Deleted conveniently ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Com
To the audience which has been encouraging and supportive,
I thought you deserved to know as to why we had to cancel the live Q&A session, for a third time.
The trend of our competitors sabotaging the site's reputation continues unabated. Whenever an announcement regarding the interview gets published on our social media accounts, our competitors swiftly approach our guests to mislead them about the site.
Yesterday too we faced a situation where our guest developed a cold feet to appear on the site despite two of our administrators giving him their location and contact number. And last week I did call up the Guest on his personal number from my primary number and had talked to him in depth regarding the site and the way it functions. Its only after a verbal and email confirmation that I decided to announce the interview on the website.
From facing internet bullying to threatenings i think I've faced them all from our competitors and so have the administrators of the site.
I am sure our good work will speak for itself.
They say " people pelt stones at trees which bear fruits",so I guess all we can do is to take this in our stride and will move on.

Regards
Levina

@safriz
@Sathya
@Schwifty
@randomradio
@Star Wars
@Nilgiri
@lcafanboy
@VCheng
@Vicky
@GuardianRED
@Bali78
@screambowl
@Aditya
@Angel Eyes
@RATHORE
@Bharath
@Art90
@Arvind
@Herciv
@Parthu
@Parul

Competition is GOOD but should be HEALTHY. This is :sick::sick::sick: VERY :sick::sick::sick:.........

Status
Not open for further replies.