Misrepresentation of Strategic front and its core team

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of red flags here.

Guys abusing an ex serviceman here is not helping.

Third Eye and me exchanged phone numbers about 4 years ago.

After knowing each other for 6 years. And he knowing my politics and being ex AFMC.

Cheers, Doc

Nobody is abusing him. He is abusing people by calling them ISI agents. Stop telling us how we should respect positions. Respect has to be earned.

I know you must flame and soft troll and take a position of respecting some elitist order out of habit. But give it a rest here. He is calling people ISI agents. Comment on that instead of trolling.

Sorry sir but this doesn't have anything to do about him being a serviceman or not, he is a rational human being and he should have acted like one, there were civil ways of handling this and he went straight to the most disgraceful and discourteous which itself is hardly becoming of an army officer!

It is not abuse to expect someone to act with some class and sense.

It's how our fauj is trained.

We've been hurt in the past.

We continue to be hurt.

I repeat. There are a lot of red flags. And in his mind he is exposing you.

He is still being a soldier. Look at it differently. Before you get the rep of being Pakistani plants in a saffron garb.

Cheers, Doc

There are a lot of red flags here.

Guys abusing an ex serviceman here is not helping.

Third Eye and me exchanged phone numbers about 4 years ago.

After knowing each other for 6 years. And he knowing my politics and being ex AFMC.

Cheers, Doc

I am not from I-D-F
I am one of the founding members of D-F-I , I also started IDB forums in 2011 to 2013.
I was the one who exposed the nexus between ID-F , DEF.PPK and WDN in 2011 ( username AV )

I am the admin here ( one of them )any more questions direct at me straight , all backend staff I do the things.

I am a doctor by profession, based in Bangalore , heading a department in a tertiary care corporate hospital . all details I can share with you and can personally meet me. If anybody has any concerns.
I am not active on social media though if that is a negative by any account.

Nobody is abusing him. He is abusing people by calling them ISI agents. Stop telling us how we should respect positions. Respect has to be earned.

I know you must flame and soft troll and take a position of respecting some elitist order out of habit. But give it a rest here. He is calling people ISI agents. Comment on that instead of trolling.
Respect the point you are making bro but let's keep it civil and not in-fight!

Reactions: Notsuperstitious

Please do not bore me.

I said OK already.

It means I already agree with everything you say.

Cheers, Doc

It's how our fauj is trained.

We've been hurt in the past.

We continue to be hurt.

I repeat. There are a lot of red flags. And in his mind he is exposing you.

He is still being a soldier. Look at it differently. Before you get the rep of being Pakistani plants in a saffron garb.

Cheers, Doc
We did everything in our power (and more) to address any "red flags" he may have perceived and instead of being fair and open he resorted to a quite disgraceful campaign against us without even giving us the right to reply (blocked us).

This is not a gentlemanly way to act, isn't that what fauj are trained to be?

My personal opinion.

You guys lost the plot in your previous iteration itself when you rode piggyback on Pakistani ownership.

That thing sticks.

I have nothing against any soldier, current or ex, who refuses to associate.

I hear your grievance. But to the guys badmouthing this soldier, I say get a life. He does not want your respect.

Cheers, Doc
Welcome to the forum doc.
Cheers

Reactions: vsdoc
I am not from I-D-F
I am one of the founding members of D-F-I , I also started IDB forums in 2011 to 2013.
I was the one who exposed the nexus between ID-F , DEF.PPK and WDN in 2011 ( username AV )

I am the admin here ( one of them )any more questions direct at me straight , all backend staff I do the things.

I am a doctor by profession, based in Bangalore , heading a department in a tertiary care corporate hospital . all details I can share with you and can personally meet me. If anybody has any concerns.
I am not active on social media though if that is a negative by any account.

The perception is that this place is a continuation of the last place.

The last place was Pakistani owned Indian administered.

Something seems to have happened at the last place after I left it.

I don't know what.

But when this place happened, it was always seen as last place redux.

With a lot of common administration.

The forum world is not a big place.

And it runs on money first, hits next and ideals last.

Hope that explains.

Cheers, Doc

• Agree
Reactions: ManavantraTruti
There's been a lot of honey trap and covert activities from ISI lately so I can understand his paranoia. He seems startled finding his name associated with alleged pakistani's, hence the reaction.

I wanted to say this first but given my history with Levina I refrained.

You never send a girl to approach a fauji. Period.

Cheers, Doc

• Agree
Reactions: Proud_Indian
The perception is that this place is a continuation of the last place.

The last place was Pakistani owned Indian administered.

Something seems to have happened at the last place after I left it.

I don't know what.

But when this place happened, it was always seen as last place redux.

With a lot of common administration.

The forum world is not a big place.

And it runs on money first, hits next and ideals last.

Hope that explains.

Cheers, Doc

The last place or this has no relation expect that , membership is common , that applies to all such niche forums I am myself on 3 different forums , almost all members participate in all the places.

Regarding money first approach of forums , I have gone through all that in the past myself , the whole event today is regarding paid propaganda rather than ideals and sorry to see an ex army man got swayed and dragged into this.

Anyways doc , these are sounding silly completely and we would rather devote quality time on a Sunday to better events than teenage gimmicks online.

• Agree
Reactions: Aashish and vsdoc
To the audience which has been encouraging and supportive,
I thought you deserved to know as to why we had to cancel the live &A session, for a third time.
The trend of our competitors sabotaging the site's reputation continues unabated. Whenever an announcement regarding the interview gets published on our social media accounts, our competitors swiftly approached our guests to mislead them about the site.
Yesterday too we faced a situation where our guest developed a cold feet to appear on the site despite two of our administrators giving him their location and contact number. And last week I did call up the Guest on his personal number from my primary number and had talked to him in depth regarding the site and the way it functions. Its only after a verbal and email confirmation that I decided to announce the interview on the website.
From facing internet bullying to threatenings i think I've faced them all from our competitors and so have the administrators of the site.
I am sure our good work will speak for itself.
They say " people pelt stones at trees which bear fruits",so I guess all we can do is to take this in our stride and will move on.

Regards
Levina

@safriz
@Sathya
@Schwifty
@randomradio
@Star Wars
@Nilgiri
@lcafanboy
@VCheng
@Vicky
@GuardianRED
@Bali78
@screambowl
@Aditya
@Angel Eyes
@RATHORE
@Bharath
@Art90
@Arvind
@Herciv
@Parthu
@Parul
Astonishing to see the bad reputation of the older forum still haunting Admin and Mod teams here. Hope you guys will come out strong and more determined to fight the avarice-full agenda of other forums and their owners. Those who know you guys from older times places full trust and comfort in the authenticity of your personal lifes. Will always be there for help along with other forum members if ever needed. Thanks for providing us with such a great platform.

What about the rajfortyseven post showing the server details.
The server details are from Godaddy

Its the same place from which we have taken the entire services. If you see the link below

Whois strategicfront.org

1520749200967.png

and we posted it here

Misrepresentation about Strategic front and its core team

1520749254104.png

1520749270788.png

That is the thing about Reputation. It sticks and for good reason.

Those who fraternise with the enemy gets that dubious reputation for life. Only a fool would trust someone like that.

Doesn't make sense; if they were trying to keep all of that under wraps, and this was some sensational expose, I'd understand. And even then, it wouldn't justify the absolute shitshow that the Col just created on twitter right now. But these guys have always been completely open and honest about the whole situation - why would anyone that is compromised do that?

For the Domain and DNS
View attachment 2019

We have used privacy filters as detailed below

View attachment 2016

The gmail is mine and its the same which i have been using for all my life and has used the same to communicate with Col bhat.

Clicking the personal information
View attachment 2017
This is the same address that i have submitted to Mr Bhat in my email to him
@Avi @Aashish @Lavina
Don't want to be 'that' person but usually among the web-only enterprises/NGO/organizations an unwritten convention is not to hide contact information in DNS registration or make it private. It raises suspicion. I know one more place that I 'refer' to at times which uses this fact as a discerning criteria. Essentially your contact information or your physical address in DNS registration is equivalent of your business address. I do not know the current status of our this endeavor but at some point of time, you may want to register this 'forum' as some kind of NGO under companies act with a proper address which goes into our DNS records --which should be made public.

It is a way to earn trust on a media --ie Internet-- which is inherently trust deficient.

Its a shame infact on myself! I also checked this first time when I joined here but didn't raise it. I mainly trusted known folks like @Levina @vsdoc @vstol_jockey @Aashish etc. I wish I had raised it privately to some admin/management folks here.

Last edited:
The idea is transparency and from day 1 we have done the same. Instead of hiding behind a name and monicker, we chose to be honest with all folks for the sake of creating a place which does nt get dragged by unnecessary past.

Now branding us as ISI agents or dubious character is a self goal really. Perhaps, Col Bhat needs to calm down and check again.

wow. Looks like you have learnt nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.