My thoughts about Queen Elizabeth

Guynextdoor

Dec 19, 2017
India
b****h be dead.....

And I hope the husband who wondered were we lying about the number of people you killed in Jaliianwala....hope you share a suite in hotel hell with him....

Full support.

May their bad karma bring sorrow to their kids too.

Full support.

May their bad karma bring sorrow to their kids too.

And the worst part is, it costs them NOTHING. She's not colonial power and it's been a century since the event happened. Out of decency she could have said 'we're sorry'. Instead the old fart declined it and the fart husband loudly wondered 'was it really that bad though'

I hope the old man had piles and suffered extensively with hemeroids for decades before he died.

And the worst part is, it costs them NOTHING. She's not colonial power and it's been a century since the event happened. Out of decency she could have said 'we're sorry'. Instead the old fart declined it and the fart husband loudly wondered 'was it really that bad though'

I hope the old man had piles and suffered extensively with hemeroids for decades before he died.
Famines saw Indian kids go without milk while British officers in India arranged the same for thier dogs.

The barbarians shall suffer for the same. The will face the same thing which they did to us.

b****h be dead.....

And I hope the husband who wondered were we lying about the number of people you killed in Jaliianwala....hope you share a suite in hotel hell with him....

Her ancestors gave you this country, be thankful for that.

Wow. This is the most gross statement I have ever read about the so called contribution of British to India
If they didn't come here, many of the member of this forum would be a foreigner to each other. Think about it, peole are now indians. Or else we all could be a citzen from maratha or mughal empires or mysore or Thirivithamkur or kashmir... All different countries.

Her ancestors gave you this country, be thankful for that.

her ancestors spent 200 years trying to convince us that India was not one country and could never be one country. It's called 'divide and rule'. You should look it up.
If they didn't come here, many of the member of this forum would be a foreigner to each other. Think about it, peole are now indians. Or else we all could be a citzen from maratha or mughal empires or mysore or Thirivithamkur or kashmir... All different countries.

yeah...their intention was to convice us that we ae foreigners to each other. Greatest briton to have ever lived' churchill said 'India is as much a country as the equator'

You should read your history better.

Reactions: Amal
her ancestors spent 200 years trying to convince us that India was not one country and could never be one country. It's called 'divide and rule'. You should look it up.

yeah...their intention was to convice us that we ae foreigners to each other. Greatest briton to have ever lived' churchill said 'India is as much a country as the equator'

You should read your history better.
If you are denying the facts like princely states, i cannot help. No one can teach an ignorant.
This country was here before her ancestor's ansectors were stored as sperms in the testes of our ancestors.
Geographically, yeas. Politically, never as you are seeing now.

Even without the Britishers we would have had a nation by then. A bigger and more prosperous one, without our ancestors dieing like insects.

May the pain our elders faced seeing their own kids die of hunger be the fate of the every last Britisher in existence who inherited our wealth.

Death be upon all the 5000 or so members listed in the line of succession.

Even without the Britishers we would have had a nation by then. A bigger and more prosperous one, without our ancestors dieing like insects.
No, i have my own reason to beleive that it will never happen.
1) they all are princely states, in order to integrate it to one mation either these kings needs to submit his power to onr fellow, who will give up their power willingly?
2)integration by force, for a brief period one kingdom may get upperhand. But it will not sustain. The uprising & fall of maraths & mugha kingdom shows that .
3) A mass people movement like what we saw in early 20th century could integrate these states. But do you think that, like British rulers these kings will allow a man from society to come up & lead people against king? His body will hang upside down without head the very next morning.

We were integrated to nation, because british rule gave limited freedom to peoples to gather & move against british ruling. They cannot kill peope at their will. So basically a European nation came here and integrate us as nation first with common rule, this inturn united people living those areas.
May the pain our elders faced seeing their own kids die of hunger be the fate of the every last Britisher in existence who inherited our wealth.
Current generation has nothing to do with the atrocities happed during british rule. By that logic entire Iranians must dies with pain, because Nadirsha had done more atrocities to Indians than 190 years of British rule did to us.

Current generation has nothing to do with the atrocities happed during british rule. By that logic entire Iranians must dies with pain, because Nadirsha had done more atrocities to Indians than 190 years of British rule did to us.
I don't know what you follow in your personal life. But we have a concept of Kul Dev.

Kul Dev for us represents the collective good of our elders. Our village thrives and we survive because of the good karma of our ancestors.

I believe this and have personally seen this. Therefore I believe that however delayed it might be, the bad karma of the ancestors do catch up too.

If you are denying the facts like princely states, i cannot help. No one can teach an ignorant.

princely states were PRESERVED by the British crown. They had no intentions of removing them. In fact Mountbatten had a 'third option' of princely states being independet until Nehru confronted him in Simla and asked him to stuff himself.

And fun fact - a VERY VERY big role in removing princely states was played by Gandhi. As he started growing older he started getting scared that he would die and the country will remain in pieces so, well before independence was achieved he started forcing princeley states to appoint congress loyalists as political agents. These guys wrecked the polity from inside even as congress workers did other damage through demonstrations and law and order collapse.

So:
Gandhi's political agents forced many princely states to capitulate politically before indepence day
Nehru prevented Mountbatten from offering a three way solution to states and restricted them to two- join India or Pak
The powerful states that resisted the above steps, patel integrated by either convincing them to join or invading them after indepence

The British had ZERO role in any of this. They wanted the princely states to continue if they had the chance.

Reactions: Lolwa and Paro
I don't know what you follow in your personal life. But we have a concept of Kul Dev.

Kul Dev for us represents the collective good of our elders. Our village thrives and we survive because of the good karma of our ancestors.

I believe this and have personally seen this. Therefore I believe that however delayed it might be, the bad karma of the ancestors do catch up too.
Thats a lie feed in to our mind. You do good or bad, ot doesnt matters. Have you heard anything about Yazidis(hope i spell it correctly ), they brutally suffered in hand of ISIS, you think that their forefathers had done bad things in past & current generations suffering because of that by his/her fore father? If yeas, then i will call god or kul dev or what ever as the most sadistic thing existing in this universe along with North korean premiere. Hear that in NK, if you did mistake like conspiring to flee in to another country, you will be put in to jail & your upcoming three to four generations Will be send to labour camps. I am damn sure that god is not be like that.

My point is clear, of you did a bad thing then only you are responsible for the deeds , not your younger generations.

princely states were PRESERVED by the British crown. They had no intentions of removing them. In fact Mountbatten had a 'third option' of princely states being independet until Nehru confronted him in Simla and asked him to stuff himself.

And fun fact - a VERY VERY big role in removing princely states was played by Gandhi. As he started growing older he started getting scared that he would die and the country will remain in pieces so, well before independence was achieved he started forcing princeley states to appoint congress loyalists as political agents. These guys wrecked the polity from inside even as congress workers did other damage through demonstrations and law and order collapse.

So:
Gandhi's political agents forced many princely states to capitulate politically before indepence day
Nehru prevented Mountbatten from offering a three way solution to states and restricted them to two- join India or Pak
The powerful states that resisted the above steps, patel integrated by either convincing them to join or invading them after indepence

The British had ZERO role in any of this. They wanted the princely states to continue if they had the chance.
There is a saying when comes to history, thete is no room for "if" in history. Still i wanna ask A simple query, if britishers didn't come here, what would have been the state of this geographical areas coming under present day india?

There is a saying when comes to history, thete is no room for "if" in history. Still i wanna ask A simple query, if britishers didn't come here, what would have been the state of this geographical areas coming under present day india?

There is a saying....don't dish out quotations just for the sake of quotations.

'If British had not come'...considering British actively tried to prevent integration of India to make their power perpetual, whatever the outcome would have been without their presence, their own role was never going to be conducive to such integration.

A 100 years of our nationalists trying to create a national ideantity AGAINST the british is what brought us here.

'See with the arrival of the bubonic plague we were forced to make so many medical innovations'...sure but millions died...try to be innovative even without the plague knocking at your door is the solution. no longlingly look back at the time when people fell dead like flies on the ground.

There is a saying....don't dish out quotations just for the sake of quotations.

'If British had not come'...considering British actively tried to prevent integration of India to make their power perpetual, whatever the outcome would have been without their presence, their own role was never going to be conducive to such integration.

A 100 years of our nationalists trying to create a national ideantity AGAINST the british is what brought us here.

'See with the arrival of the bubonic plague we were forced to make so many medical innovations'...sure but millions died...try to be innovative even without the plague knocking at your door is the solution. no longlingly look back at the time when people fell dead like flies on the ground.
Post#12