Terror Attack in Sri Lanka

He himself agrees it's farfetched to definitely link. But says can't say impossible as since ancient times ideology is linked.. between Sri Lanka and Tamil Nadu. ( Btw 9-11 mins )

I think with this general thought we cannot say Thaw9od jammath is in TN.

Last edited:
He himself agrees it's farfetched to definitely link. But says can't say impossible as since ancient times ideology is linked.. between Sri Lanka and Tamil Nadu. ( Btw 9-11 mins )

At this point in time, it's only a brave man who can make such a prediction. Pls remember up to 100 people from Kerala have made their way to Syria to join ISIS. There is a very clear and present danger.

you shouldn't give much credibility to anything that gets anonymous to have a hard on. Anyone with even an iota of understanding of TN politics knows that the Drividian parties are atheists. Karunandithi famously said that if God doesn't know Tamil, banish him from TN.

you shouldn't give much credibility to anything that gets anonymous to have a hard on. Anyone with even an iota of understanding of TN politics knows that the Drividian parties are atheists. Karunandithi famously said that if God doesn't know Tamil, banish him from TN.

At present Politicians in TN know only about projects & commission.

I don't think they will even think about utility of project to people.

Political scenario in TN is set for drastic change..,
With Kamal Haasan & Rajinikanth set to enter state politics .

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Shhh... Someone Did Something to 'Easter Worshippers' in Sri Lanka

easter-worshippers.jpg

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Karunanidhi's wives ( that's right, he's a bigamist who married thrice. So much for his progressive reputation) were known to frequent the temples in Karnataka especially in DK & Udupi districts.

Of course, rice bags get aroused the moment they see someone with a Hindu name abusing Hindu dieties, customs & rituals. There has to be justification for why they left their former religion besides the rice bags, you see.

Karunanidhi's wives ( that's right, he's a bigamist who married thrice. So much for his progressive reputation) were known to frequent the temples in Karnataka especially in DK & Udupi districts.

Of course, rice bags get aroused the moment they see someone with a Hindu name abusing Hindu dieties, customs & rituals. There has to be justification for why they left their former religion besides the rice bags, you see.

you said something I didn't read...

With such specific intelligence and so accurate inputs, lack of any action only shows that the govt of the day was not interested at all in preventing these attacks.
hmm, why is that? The blasts will now bring Rajpaksa clan back to focus and make him a major contender for coming elections. It is nothing but hara-kiri for the current PM Ranil wickremesinghe.

There is a difference between psywar and peddling BS!

These Muslims are avenging the New Zealand mosque attack.
zaruri hai apney hath dusro ki problem mein dhona? Is baba ko bolo stop making stupid statements. He can blame Pakistan but Indians were targets? This is utter nonsense. Let's not fool around. Hindus already don't have balls to fight and avenge , people like Baba will invite more wrath on Indian citizens.

Reports that Indian embassy was a target.

There is a difference between psywar and peddling BS!

These Muslims are avenging the New Zealand mosque attack.
zaruri hai apney hath dusro ki problem mein dhona? Is baba ko bolo stop making stupid statements. He can blame Pakistan but Indians were targets? This is utter nonsense. Let's not fool around. Hindus already don't have balls to fight and avenge , people like Baba will invite more wrath on Indian citizens.
Oh sure, they've been avenging the NZ mosque attacks since before they even happened. Please don't insult everyone's intelligence by making out that anyone other than Muslims started this.

I feel really sad for them.
I used to hold a grudge against them. Once while checking out of a hotel one of the receptionist asked me if I had whacked a shampoo bottle. It was clearly racial profiling. I had wacked only the soap bars. And maybe some of that moisturizer. I was planning to get back at them in some way. But considering this tragedy I have decided to give up all grudges.