The Collapse of Europe

Wise people of ancient India said -

Daya bin Sant Kasai,
Daya kari to Aafat Aayi.

No French or German citizen would have allowed this upheavaling intrusion into their society. This is intentionally planned by the psychopathic forces to bring chaos and conflict in the cultural fabric of these and other European countries.

Reactions: Aravind
What language is that, Google Translate can't translate it?
Without compassion , a saint is like a butcher,
If compassion is displayed , it's an invite to one's doom.

Daya = compassion ; Sant = Saint ; Kasai = Butcher ; bin = without ; Kari = to do ; Aafat = doom.

Sort of encapsulates Europe's stance on refugees.

Reactions: BMD
The God of Islam is the weakest, puniest God of all. He is so frail and fragile that if you mock him, it hurts him and it might even kill him.

That's why Muslims have to kill people, it's the only way they have to protect their weak, puny, flimsy, useless soap bubble of a God.
GOD must be beyond people if there is any GOD. It's a personal subject and should not run on whims, fancies, comments or actions of those who don't believe in GOD. Let the GOD be judge of everybody's karma, who are we to judge or give punishment, we say here in our culture.
Here karma means whatever we actually do in our life, every bit of that no matter how small or big.

If you members recall my old post when this war between Ukraine and Russia started, I had very clearly stated that the target is not Ukraine or Russia but devastation of Europe. My French friends did not like it and revelled in enjoying the deaths of russian soldiers in this war. Now whole of Europe is full of weapons supplied to Ukraine but sold in black market to muslims and neo nazis. In next couple of months there will be a backlash by general public against the immigrants and that will set of a civil war as the immigrants are better armed than the societies they live in. The Anglo-saxon plan to destroy Europe is now in final phase. Please read my posts about how maidan square up rising and change of government in Ukraine was funded by USA+UK to destroy Europe.

If you members recall my old post when this war between Ukraine and Russia started, I had very clearly stated that the target is not Ukraine or Russia but devastation of Europe. My French friends did not like it and revelled in enjoying the deaths of russian soldiers in this war. Now whole of Europe is full of weapons supplied to Ukraine but sold in black market to muslims and neo nazis. In next couple of months there will be a backlash by general public against the immigrants and that will set of a civil war as the immigrants are better armed than the societies they live in. The Anglo-saxon plan to destroy Europe is now in final phase. Please read my posts about how maidan square up rising and change of government in Ukraine was funded by USA+UK to destroy Europe.

I think it's too early for all of this to happen though. Russia's actions have consolidated the West politically and the war in Ukraine has to end before weapons become available in the black market in large enough numbers.

The number of forcibly displaced and stateless people in Europe rose to 21.8 million by the end of 2022, including almost 12.4 million refugees, 1.3 million asylum-seekers, 7.2 million internally displaced people (IDPs) and 474,000 who were stateless.

The numbers are there though.

Anyway, I don't think it's a US problem, I think this is a problem being created by leftists within the West.

The leftists want to increase migration in order to reduce the percentage of whites in the West over a very long period of time. So war refugees in Europe, and Hispanics and Latinos in the US. They probably believe allowing immigrants into the West would mean the left would be able to better consolidate power towards themselves.

In Europe, most of the immigrant-friendly nations have leftists running the show, whereas the UK has a right-wing party in power. The Conservatives have been in power since 2010, and the next election is in 2025. In case they lose the next election, the floodgates for immigration will open up even in the UK.

So regular people are rapidly moving towards far right parties in Europe. The right wing have to consolidate power before immigrants can become more aggressive and actually start using weapons on people.

This is what I had predicted long back. It is just the begining. People of France have now come out to defend themselves against these arsonists. This is going to be a riots like situation. Europeans need to follow our model to deal with these muslim rioters. Surround their ghettos and kill anyone who goes in or comes out like Hindus did in 2020 Delhi riots.

This is what I had predicted long back. It is just the begining. People of France have now come out to defend themselves against these arsonists. This is going to be a riots like situation. Europeans need to follow our model to deal with these muslim rioters. Surround their ghettos and kill anyone who goes in or comes out like Hindus did in 2020 Delhi riots.

No chance of them taking such drastic measures. Also, unlike in India, these people will have weapons to shoot back. Worst case would be the spread of anti-tank weapons.

It's gonna take a few years for guns to spread though.

And I think while France can deal with the situation effectively, they have CI experience, many other countries will suffer more, like Germany and Sweden.

No chance of them taking such drastic measures. Also, unlike in India, these people will have weapons to shoot back. Worst case would be the spread of anti-tank weapons.

It's gonna take a few years for guns to spread though.

And I think while France can deal with the situation effectively, they have CI experience, many other countries will suffer more, like Germany and Sweden.
RPG attack on a police station.

This guy is armed with a LMG.

This is what motivates these rioters. Do you think you can contain them? You have to fight them and kill them. That is the only way out.

street battles as the natives rise to defend themselves and their businesses.

RPG attack on a police station.

This guy is armed with a LMG.

This is what motivates these rioters. Do you think you can contain them? You have to fight them and kill them. That is the only way out.

street battles as the natives rise to defend themselves and their businesses.

We got lucky we have consolidated the Hindu vote.

France got lucky all these weapons are coming out of the woodwork now, so they can take measures.

@A Person @BMD

You guys gonna blame the Russians for this?

Pass the weed bro.
We got lucky we have consolidated the Hindu vote.

France got lucky all these weapons are coming out of the woodwork now, so they can take measures.

@A Person @BMD

You guys gonna blame the Russians for this?
Lol! These are very minor problems......
Just some Anti-Social Elements using Islam to loot, menace....