Tweet Corner

I got Hanuman for the quiz , lol
Hanuman (हनुमान)
ALL 10 QUESTIONS COMPLETED!
HANUMAN_LIFTS_HILL.jpg

You are Hanuman, the greatest bhakta ever and the epitome of devotion, surrender, and knowledge. Your grasp of the RJB case suggests that your heart truly beats for the Ram Temple and it is the power of your commitment and bhakti that will force the Indian state to deliver justice. India needs many more people like you. Jai Shri Ram.
Correct Answers:
  1. Hastinapur
  2. Within Easy Reach of Muslims
  3. K.K. Muhammad
  4. Leftist ideology
  5. 16th Century
  6. Archaeological and Epigraphic evidence
  7. Painting of Ravana
  8. A photograph taken by another archaeologist near the site
  9. The temple cannot be moved, as it holds the specific birthplace of Shri Ram
  10. Take a guess!!!

Reactions: Marqueur
My Maternal Grandmother talked about his Mother complaining about him being naughty in their ladies club that time , I guess his Brahmin family didn't expect him to turn this way.

some are born to do crazy things ... my family hv so many of them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p

I got Hanuman for the quiz , lol
Hanuman (हनुमान)
ALL 10 QUESTIONS COMPLETED!
HANUMAN_LIFTS_HILL.jpg

You are Hanuman, the greatest bhakta ever and the epitome of devotion, surrender, and knowledge. Your grasp of the RJB case suggests that your heart truly beats for the Ram Temple and it is the power of your commitment and bhakti that will force the Indian state to deliver justice. India needs many more people like you. Jai Shri Ram.
Correct Answers:
  1. Hastinapur
  2. Within Easy Reach of Muslims
  3. K.K. Muhammad
  4. Leftist ideology
  5. 16th Century
  6. Archaeological and Epigraphic evidence
  7. Painting of Ravana
  8. A photograph taken by another archaeologist near the site
  9. The temple cannot be moved, as it holds the specific birthplace of Shri Ram
  10. Take a guess!!!
I tried it and got nine of them correct. I got KK Muhammad as my wrong answer.