Ukraine - Russia Conflict

1708167202054.png
1708167213349.png

Massive fire broke out in flammable liquids warehouse in Russia's Kemerovo city

Footage of a group of Ukrainian soldiers leaving Avdeevka. Military personnel use the Dutch YPR-765 tracked armored vehicles developed in 1970, we previously talked about them. Also in the video you can see two Ukrainian tanks leaving Avdiivka, one of them is on fire, apparently the tank came under attack from an FPV drone. Avdiivka is considered the main fortified area of the Ukrainian army in the Donbass; it was created in 2014.

So threaten nuclear war if your imperial expansion isn't permitted. JFC, even Soviet leaders were sane compared to the current Kremlin bunch.

So now Avdiivka has fallen too. People call @randomradio and myself optimists, but @BMD still rooting for Ukraine with his western propaganda beats any optimist hollow. Lmao😂
Like I said here:

Russia before the last Ukrainian offensive had 18.2+% of the territory, after it had 17.957%, now it has 17.994%. It is still behind for the year based on deepstate stats and it's lost >100k troops during that time. Also, you don't need to threaten nuclear war if you're winning.;)

So now Avdiivka has fallen too. People call @randomradio and myself optimists, but @BMD still rooting for Ukraine with his western propaganda beats any optimist hollow. Lmao😂
ssh ukraine is winning
So threaten nuclear war if your imperial expansion isn't permitted. JFC, even Soviet leaders were sane compared to the current Kremlin bunch.

Like I said here:

Russia before the last Ukrainian offensive had 18.2+% of the territory, after it had 17.957%, now it has 17.994%. It is still behind for the year based on deepstate stats and it's lost >100k troops during that time. Also, you don't need to threaten nuclear war if you're winning.;)

of course , we agree with you, that 0.3% can even become a no mans land but who cares as it is ukranian territory.

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion
those nazi supporters of ukraine rt now.

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency
Perspective:

Russia before the last Ukrainian offensive had 18.2+% of the territory, after it had 17.957%, now it has 17.994%. Have you also noticed how major Russian assets are being lost at a faster rate now too. In just the last month:

2 warships;
3 fighters;
Several oil refineries and a gas terminal;
A drone factory.

The war is getting more an more expensive for Russia and that trend is only set to increase well into the future.

1708341014916.png

1708341391870.png

Last edited: