Ukraine - Russia Conflict

And Stalin said without Lend Lease Russia would have lost the war. So that quantity is meaningless without US/UK equipment.

Those nations are not going to turn towards Vlad and I'm not saying this to sound mean but these countries are irrelevant when it comes to helping and supplying Ukraine.

Only nations that matter is Poland, Baltic states, Briton and obviously the US which is thee important nation when it comes to supplying Ukraine.
The thing about the EU is that individual nations don't get to make their own decisions on trade anyway, so unless the bloc decides, it doesn't matter what Hungary, Bulgaria and Italy decides.

Translation: Putin, I think you're a total f*cking idiot, but while you're supplying us with oil and weapons and not threatening our borders we will fence sit.

Are they going to receive training, which would take 6 months minimum, or are they just going to be thrown out on to the frontline?
Russia doesn't have six months. In six months with the exception of Crimea Ukraine by that time will be in control of all its lost territory's getting ready for the final offensive, Battle of Crimea. The bridge may be gone by that time which means only way to get forces there is by ship or aircraft but the problem there all of Crimea will be in HiMARS range.

Russia doesn't have six months. In six months with the exception of Crimea Ukraine by that time will be in control of all its lost territory's getting ready for the final offensive, Battle of Crimea. The bridge may be gone by that time which means only way to get forces there is by ship or aircraft but the problem there all of Crimea will be in HiMARS range.
Any word on how many tanks they are sending with them?

Ukraine accuses Russia of prolonging the war by sending more troops.
1663750537914.png

Russia mobilising is a very bad news for Europe in particular and world in General. Now this war can escalate to any level and may even spiral out. I had written in my post regarding Kharkov offensive that Russia now might use nukes or go for mobilisation as till now this war was being fought by contracted soldiers and mercenaries. The real army of Russia was only providing very limited support. Now it will be the real Russian army which will augument the strength of the forces already on ground. While Ukraine had committed over a million soldiers already against some 150k Russian mercenaries, guess what will happen to them now when the real Russian army joins the battle.
I again repeat, now Putin will go for whole of East Ukraine with Dniper as natural border with Kherson, Mykolayev and Odessa.
Read my posts on the very stages of the war, I had specifically stated that Russia will go for Novorossiya.

Explosion in Novoaidar.

Russian base with ammo destroyed in Saratove.

Those nations are not going to turn towards Vlad and I'm not saying this to sound mean but these countries are irrelevant when it comes to helping and supplying Ukraine.

Only nations that matter is Poland, Baltic states, Briton and obviously the US which is thee important nation when it comes to supplying Ukraine.
My point was Italy, Bulgaria, hungary can lift up sanctions and help russia substantially.

Well, I didn't Know that. Is this was the main reason for brexit?

And how does it work?
Who decides?
who votes?
Does each state represent equal vote?
It's one of several reasons for it, yes. The main one was probably the free movement, which was actually more like free residence. Anyone in the bloc can come and claim benefits after 3 months as if they'd been living and working in your country all their life. It also imposed a serious downwards pressure on wages.

Well there is an EU parliament, each country has so many seats and their country votes to select representatives. Then they decide a plan going forwards, and vote of it. A majority of some size carries unless a country vetoes it.

Each country does not have an equal vote, the seats are loosely allocated according to population.
Another 'height-related incident'? :unsure:

Irony-squared?

Late holiday season for Russian tourists?

Last edited:
Reactions: RASALGHUL