Ukraine - Russia Conflict

1690482722141.png

Last edited:
That's basically him saying they have enough time to rebuild defences lost in the flood. Nothing in that says Russia is advantaged by that.
It allowed them to move troops away from the Dnipro bank to the Zapo front.
"Russians"? No. Separatists? Yes.
Russian-created separatists with Russian leaders, Russian personnel, Russian materiel... The Buk that shot down MH-17 was traced going right back to a Russian army camp in Russian Russia.
But I make my opinions based on geopolitics, not from such one-off incidents.
In other words, based on your ideology and preconceptions. "America bad therefore Russia good".

What was that about my brain on Western propaganda? Wonder why there are no pictures of said explosives...
"Russia only lets us see what they want us to see. We have not been allowed to inspect the roof where satellite pictures have shown suspicious objects being recently added."
"But we've found explosives anyway because they put them everywhere including in the areas we have access to."
I bet randomradio will never qualify those Russian-backed military coups of being illegal. This is reserved for when a disgraced president is destituted by the Parliament after fleeing to an enemy country.

Reactions: BMD
The first defeat of the Swedish CV90 armored vehicle of the Ukrainian army in a ground battle. The first footage of the defeat of the Swedish CV90 infantry fighting vehicle of the Ukrainian army during the battle has been published. The CV-90 armored vehicle started firing on the move and was hit by a grenade launcher in the Svatovo-Kremennoye direction. After the armored car was hit, another Ukrainian CV9040 infantry fighting vehicle approached it, but this video breaks off. The fate of the crew of the armored vehicle is unknown, the video has been shortened.

Reactions: South block
It allowed them to move troops away from the Dnipro bank to the Zapo front.

The same numbers are still around in Kherson. A CAA and an army corps. In fact Russia has moved in more reserves to Kherson.

The Russians have enough numbers. In fact they have started an offensive of their own near Kremmina with more forces than the UAF had for the counteroffensive.

Russian-created separatists with Russian leaders, Russian personnel, Russian materiel... The Buk that shot down MH-17 was traced going right back to a Russian army camp in Russian Russia.

In other words, based on your ideology and preconceptions. "America bad therefore Russia good".

No, I said this long ago, and I bet you remember it. There are no good sides. Both sides are bad. I blame the US for provoking Russia and the Russians for being this incompetent, making a bad situation even worse than it should have been.

"Russia only lets us see what they want us to see. We have not been allowed to inspect the roof where satellite pictures have shown suspicious objects being recently added."
"But we've found explosives anyway because they put them everywhere including in the areas we have access to."

I bet randomradio will never qualify those Russian-backed military coups of being illegal. This is reserved for when a disgraced president is destituted by the Parliament after fleeing to an enemy country.

Lol, those are all just mines to prevent an attack, it does not affect the plant itself.

If satellite images confirm there are no explosives, then that's that. 'Cause Ukraine made their claim based on such images. Everything else is just an excuse by the West to gain access to the plant.

No, I agree. France needs to do more to protect African nations. But the French don't have the means or the will to do it.

Which is why I have been saying for years that Europe needs to militarise, and that France needs a navy that's twice as big as today's. You are gonna realise the same thing the Russians did in Ukraine only when you need it the most.

Legal and illegal doesn't exist in Africa. The guy with the biggest stick makes it legal. The French have the smaller stick.

Not confirmed but it looks like a goodwill gesture is happening.
If true I don't think it was an "order" to withdraw but more of a we're not stopping anyone from falling back to the second line.

The main offensive has begun as of yesterday.

It may still be building though.