USA & Canada : News, Updates & Discussions

Looks like Trump's 400 paar.

Doubt it's 100k people though.

I don't know about NY going Trump (probably unlikely) but in 2020 Texas came very close to going blue.

An America where CA, NY & TX go for Democrats is an America that can never have a Republican president again.

If I was GOP that's what I'd be worried about. From last time's polls it seems there's basically just about half a million people that are keeping TX red right now. Wonder how much that has changed in 4 years.

I don't know about NY going Trump (probably unlikely) but in 2020 Texas came very close to going blue.

An America where CA, NY & TX go for Democrats is an America that can never have a Republican president again.

If I was GOP that's what I'd be worried about. From last time's polls it seems there's basically just about half a million people that are keeping TX red right now. Wonder how much that has changed in 4 years.

The plan is to eventually turn TX blue via both illegal and internal migration. Democrat voters are being forced out of blue states into non-blue states, and they will bring their voting behaviors with them.

But this time, due to Biden's mismanagement of the economy, there's a pretty good chance Trump will take blue states. 400 paar. The mood is similar to India in 2014 in terms of anti-incumbency.

It's being discussed in this thread.

Reactions: Parthu