Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds​

drunk orcs celebrate the destruction of their ammo stockpile. No ammo anymore means they can just keep drinking!

The russian media should definitely broadcast this propaganda footage, to show all the remaining potential volunteers what awaits them.

Seems like the russian black sea fleet has left the Sea of Azov.

Ukraine didn't even need to shoot this one down. The legendary quality of russian "maintenance" did it for them.

• Informative
Reactions: Bon Plan
1721893473951.png

• Informative
Reactions: Bon Plan
"The crew was preliminarily killed." I suppose that's a translation error. I can't imagine the crew was killed before the crash.

When they're not committing war crimes in Ukraine, orcs find ways to have fun doing orc things in Mordor:
Never forget, those are who poo-tin calls the "new elite" of russia.

Speaking of elite:
Part of the reason is that most of the IT workforce is now made up of novice. What happened to all the experienced guys? Did they just, like, leave the shitty country behind and moved to anywhere else, per chance?

Oh, and:
Revenue increased by 8%, they claim; yet profit fell by 41%. So expenses rose by a lot. They'll keep rising.

It's not clear yet what fighterbomber is crying about, but if he's sad about it, I assume good news. He's talking about an RC-135; did they try to mess with a Rivet Joint and lost?

Looks like firing drones at Izmail is no longer just a Russo-Ukrainian matter following drones landing in Romania a day ago.