Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) : News and Updates

So, the ALTAS and NAGAN program are not completely successful. I don't think we even ordered any system.
Another word is failed and DRDO babus closed it says successful. NAGAN is earlier attempt from 90s.

Imagine being unsuccessful twice in 30 years.

The report is from last December.

Screenshot (3).png

DRDO seems to have completed ToT for Brake parachute of Su30 & jaguars.

The Maharashtra State Anti Terrorism Squad (ATS) has arrested Pradeep Kurulkar, 60, who is Director of the Research & Development Establishment (Engineers), a key facility of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) in Pune, for allegedly indulging in “wrongful communication” with Pakistan-based intelligence operatives in a suspected case of honeytrap.

Damn .. thats a higher up position .

He is OS rank, and one of more eminent speakers in seminars, there are many videos in public domain, like the below where he is showing MRSAM firing. I have fair few videos bookmarked. Hopefully this is just misunderstanding, academic people can be easily trapped.

Was on a local show just few days ago

He is OS rank, and one of more eminent speakers in seminars, there are many videos in public domain, like the below where he is showing MRSAM firing. I have fair few videos bookmarked. Hopefully this is just misunderstanding, academic people can be easily trapped.

Was on a local show just few days ago

Scientist with that position should nt be so stupid to chat on wattsapp with pakistani , even if he is corrupt . There are better mediums for these stuffs That is least we can expect from them :sneaky: I hope he gets fair trial.

Scientist with that position should nt be so stupid to chat on wattsapp with pakistani , even if he is corrupt . There are better mediums for these stuffs That is least we can expect from them :sneaky: I hope he gets fair trial.
We don't know the details, and it is very easy to obtain an indian sim & create a fake profile. I do not think a person of his experience would be that careless.
There are some programs i am adding below, watch & see if you really think someone of his stature can intentionally do it. Especially the 3rd episode with his family.

Anyone remember the case of that Brahmos scientist who had own youngscientist award . Whose computer was hacked somehow and some infos had got leaked . I used to be in facebook in those days . His profile in fb was enough to get all about his family members and places where he visited . I remember people were trolling even his family members in facebook after things got highlighted in media .

Very bad day yesterday.. Started with Director getting honey trapped, ending with loss of 5 SF.

Scientists are supposed to be intelligent people.. What's with Honey trapping.

Dhruv loss hadn't left the mind..

Very bad day yesterday.. Started with Director getting honey trapped, ending with loss of 5 SF.

Scientists are supposed to be intelligent people.. What's with Honey trapping.

Dhruv loss hadn't left the mind..
This honey-trapping of our scientists and defence personal is becoming a huge issue. Something needs to be done by GOI to stop it. Maybe some sort of special training or protocol or surveillance, but it needs to stop. Period.