Indian Air Force : Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Tarun
  • Start date Start date
They can easily target indian defense assets, which sits deep inside in india easily from tibet itself. Either by theatrical missiles, or by rocket artillery or by using their bombers.

No, none of there are going to reach south india.

Last edited:
Do a google search and tell me.
Tell me why do you want to fly p8 over beijing? You want to target xi's laxury yachts? Other than anti naval mission or intelligence gathering what else p8 can do? How you can replace a bomber role with p8 spy plane?

That would be using it in a negative way. Eshwin has a pathological hatred for YT defence channels particularly DD & Ameit Kashyap.

Had you given him a link to Defence Decode, you would have helped a member for the first time ever on this forum as well as irritated Ashwin at the same time. The good karma and bad karma would have cancelled out and given you neutral karma points.

Now it's too late. 😔

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Had you given him a link to Defence Decode, you would have helped a member for the first time ever on this forum as well as irritated Ashwin at the same time. The good karma and bad karma would have cancelled out and given you neutral karma points.

Now it's too late. 😔
I don't see what's preventing you from helping the said member. Instead of correcting my course of action you ought to help him with all that you've recommended I do. And irritated Eshwin at the same time.

As far as helping fellow members go, I do so from time to time well within the limits of my knowledge & capacity. More importantly I don't provide them meth induced optimism.

I don't see what's preventing you from helping the said member. Instead of correcting my course of action you ought to help him with all that you've recommended I do. And irritated Eshwin at the same time.

As far as helping fellow members go, I do so from time to time well within the limits of my knowledge & capacity. More importantly I don't provide them meth induced optimism.

He had already provided an answer in 366, but you had to go and ruin it. 😔