Indian Defense Industry General News and Updates

PM himself did speak about DRDO failing to keep schedule in public before which was sort of unprecedented. When that happened, I expected some form of committee review to happen, or at least some changes at the top.

PM himself did speak about DRDO failing to keep schedule in public before which was sort of unprecedented. When that happened, I expected some form of committee review to happen, or at least some changes at the top.
If they really want to overhaul drdo then implement these recommendations.

What they are doing is retrograde by removing drdo from procurement process they are opening the flood gates for imports. Then what is the need of doing jumla of aatmanirbharta.

Attachments

Reactions: marich01
What they are doing is retrograde by removing drdo from procurement process they are opening the flood gates for imports. Then what is the need of doing jumla of aatmanirbharta.
It's much more sinister than that. Bots have been unleashed on all forums & social media sites pushing for a agenda. They are talking about breaking DRDO labs now, most of them have foreign or personal financial interest in the endeavour.... Just few e.g

asking for accountability is just a charade , asking for corporatize & Privatize is the agenda see 😁 & I am not one bit surprise that many of these loudmouth on various forums & social media are Bengali

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion
Krishna defence received order from MoD for special steel to be used in naval application

Screenshot.png

Kalyani jv with rafael, KRAS, got order from MoD, most likely for MRSAM @Fatalis sir

View attachment 30042