Indian Missiles and Munitions Discussion

ULPGM V3 upcoming, in a race it will likely defeat the current Helina.
Way different weight class and use case. Helina is an ATGM, this is not.

364158583_274804885166096_2824638076217057632_n.jpeg

I guess programmes are overall collection of several projects. Like PGAD , Programme AD nomenclature under which are the different projects AD1 AD2 AAD, PAD etc bmd related. Then you have Programme LRSAM under which are the long range systems er/xrsam perhaps. Original JV with the Israelis was possibly one separate programme itself, as was Brahmos.
You also have ANSP, the naval missiles programme under which all those are SLCM LRAShM Ks etc.
Project Astra has several offshoots but I can not guess if its a programme itself or not, NGARM moved under this even though Rudram series (2 and 3) remained under RCI. VLSRSAM, Astras, NGARM are under it. Can not remember if SFDR is under this or separate.
The Liquid fuel systems are probably under different program, ramjet scramjet etc are under directorate of air-breathing propulsion.
Akash is possibly one, Akash 1S, prime, NG all in it.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
I guess programmes are overall collection of several projects. Like PGAD , Programme AD nomenclature under which are the different projects AD1 AD2 AAD, PAD etc bmd related. Then you have Programme LRSAM under which are the long range systems er/xrsam perhaps. Original JV with the Israelis was possibly one separate programme itself, as was Brahmos.
You also have ANSP, the naval missiles programme under which all those are SLCM LRAShM Ks etc.
Project Astra has several offshoots but I can not guess if its a programme itself or not, NGARM moved under this even though Rudram series (2 and 3) remained under RCI. VLSRSAM, Astras, NGARM are under it. Can not remember if SFDR is under this or separate.
The Liquid fuel systems are probably under different program, ramjet scramjet etc are under directorate of air-breathing propulsion.
Akash is possibly one, Akash 1S, prime, NG all in it.
Also forgot about HGV/HSTDV yesterday. That also must be an important project, IMO.

Reactions: marich01
The AoN for procurement of Medium Range Anti-Ship Missiles (MRAShM) for surface platform of Indian Navy under Buy (Indian-IDDM) category has also been accorded. The MRAShM is envisaged as a lightweight Surface-to-Surface Missile which will be a primary offensive weapon onboard Indian Naval Ships.

MR-NASM is ship launched. 👏

That green background pic is some kind of C-C nosetip for the RV apparently, can withstand 2500deg C and is an expendable material. Possibly cover of each individual payload rv , aka used in mirv type multiple payload config in a single article?
(This pic or similar I probably have seen before in one thread here, can not remember where exactly)

1701581731901.png