Indian Political Discussion

There were no sermons just reality, if anyone engage in personal insults he will face ban.

Also I posted my correction so there is literately nothing, nothing at all constructive you said in this whole long reply that add any value to this thread. Read your reply again and see if it contributes anything, or else you can delete it, all those complains about fellow member you already said multiple times in almost all reply.

Add quality or wait for something good to come to mind, there is no hurry, more messages with less quality will never give you any reputation, neither will you be taken seriously. I hope you take it constructively and not start targeting me.

You are clearly only targeting him because he is against your views in this thread, And not a single post or reply to the most uncouth, offending member of this forum.

You should understand if this forum is your home will you like this kind of cacophony, name calling in every reply from everyone?

From my personal experience I have been hammered multiple times from bonobashi and I am guilty of going a bit personal too in starting as I was unaware of him and couldn't really find answer to his sharp questions. This is all natural, if you give it a time, try to take it objectively you will find hin very helpful and a person from whom you can learn a lot.

Anyway have a pleasant stay here.

Have a look at this thread & let me know who started name calling & I can share many other Posts/threads, since I joined this Forum.

I'd appreciate if you can point me to a Post in this thread wherein I wasn't objective with him?

Fake Indian currency notes of face value Rs 1,94,000 recovered by 24 battalion of Border Security Force (BSF) in Malda

Screenshot_20180211-034939~01.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Aravind and RATHORE
You are clearly only targeting him because he is against your views in this thread, And not a single post or reply to the most uncouth, offending member of this forum.
Sir/Madam, I am not targeting anyone and my views have no bearings on my replies here. And for what it's worth bonobashi and my views are exactly opposite on most hindu muslim cases that doesn't mean we both start name calling each other. If he or anyone abuse you just report the post and mods will take care of anything.

There was one admin on pervious forum and out his arrogance he started abusing me for my views, I didn't engaged, reported it and other admins deleted that offensive post,had I engaged with him it would it have yielded anything good? Trust the admin team and moderation team, they are constantly monitoring every report and taking action even when you don't see it happening.

Have a look at this thread & let me know who started name calling & I can share many other Posts/threads, since I joined this Forum.

I'd appreciate if you can point me to a Post in this thread wherein I wasn't objective with him?

Fake Indian currency notes of face value Rs 1,94,000 recovered by 24 battalion of Border Security Force (BSF) in Malda

View attachment 1714
That word bhakt is been debated many times by moderation team and it feels targetted to few people and neutral to others. Can only recommend that it should be added to be censored list. (I see b h a k t is already added to the list).

Rest you can report or ask the member respectfully to not use that word again as you feel offended and I am sure anyone will oblige and if they don't mods will edit, what you should not do or anyone else for that matter is to engage and reply with phrases of insults.

Also you need to understand there is overwhelming majority of BJP or right wing supporters, myself included, that doesn't really leave much of scope for different point of view. If all of us start targeting them we will have nothing left but same of us saying exact same thing in every reply, how engaging it will be for us you can decide it yourself.

So wherever you find people of different views please respect them, make them welcome to stay as it will help only you and other members. If they go offensive, report, don't engage.

Sir/Madam, I am not targeting anyone and my views have no bearings on my replies here. And for what it's worth bonobashi and my views are exactly opposite on most hindu muslim cases that doesn't mean we both start name calling each other. If he or anyone abuse you just report the post and mods will take care of anything.

There was one admin on pervious forum and out his arrogance he started abusing me for my views, I didn't engaged, reported it and other admins deleted that offensive post,had I engaged with him it would it have yielded anything good? Trust the admin team and moderation team, they are constantly monitoring every report and taking action even when you don't see it happening.

Replying and threatening members with bans is fine if you do it to both the sides, not if you ignore the original instigator and instead threaten the member who just defended and replied in-kind. And what is this line if not preferential treatment: "There are experienced members, senior ones, both in age and knowledge, try to learn from them, even when it's in the form of argument."

You don't get to abuse and display uncouth behaviour and get away with it because you are senior or old while the other members get warnings or infractions.

As Forum mod/staff/admin You do not need to give biased treatment and punishment on a forum if there is a paucity of certain point of view, infact those people should improve their behaviour instead of hiding behind Moderators and shouting off at other members whenever they feel like.

Replying and threatening members with bans is fine if you do it to both the sides, not if you ignore the original instigator and instead threaten the member who just defended and replied in-kind. And what is this line if not preferential treatment: "There are experienced members, senior ones, both in age and knowledge, try to learn from them, even when it's in the form of argument."

You don't get to abuse and display uncouth behaviour and get away with it because you are senior or old while the other members get warnings or infractions.

As Forum mod/staff/admin You do not need to give biased treatment and punishment on a forum if there is a paucity of certain point of view, infact those people should improve their behaviour instead of hiding behind Moderators and shouting off at other members whenever they feel like.
First I never threatened anyone, I told what rules state.

Second I never pointed any one person, I used the word everyone for stating the rules.

Thirdly NEVER respond to a flamebait or insult, just report and if that person is still bothering you press ignore button, that's why it is created. Never engage in a piss match.

Fourth bonobashi never complained to me for any reply and didn't even reported any reply as far as I know cuz he can handle insults, tolerate them and unfortunately reply to them too which makes it a he said she said case sometimes.

Fifth I don't use moderation powers ever, today since no other mod was monitoring and it was becoming very ugly I issued a pre warning that expired the instant it was issued, didn't even add any warning point or deleted the message even when some were quite offensive. This is the mildest possible action any mod could take just make users aware of rules, and that too was done after repeated requests and replies were unheard without harming any user or even editing or censoring a single letter.

See, I don't need to step in and let this thread expand, it will only help the forum in getting more page views and replies but it will not help you or me, end user will suffer due to lot of irrelevant and personal attacks as you find it annoying to find relevant info.

I have explained in quite detail about other things too, you or anyone else having any objection can read them and I am done explaining. Most mods just issue a warning and delete content and never explain a bit but I think people should feel this forum thier own home and keep it clean instead of mods. Hope it clears anything you have in mind.

I hope you are not referring to Yogi govt, cuz last I checked there was no 1 crore compensation to Chandan.

Also to everyone, please avoid getting too personal, this will end badly for everyone engaged in hurling personal insults. Keep the decorum and decency please. There are experienced members, senior ones, both in age and knowledge, try to learn from them, even when it's in the form of argument.

There is definitely no need to go personal, agree or disagree and move on, like when you are meeting person face to face. Otherwise there is no end to he said - she said. I seriously hope everyone will think this forum as own and not just a place to abuse others.

Regards.

Edit: Mixed up the name of victim.

You're giving this advice to the wrong people honestly, you should give it to the senior citizen here who's made it a habit of treating everyone as intellectually and morally inferior to him, doling out non stop amounts of hypocrisy, condescension and disdain.

There are plenty of people here who tried to give him a chance and were nice and respectful to him, and he single handedly managed to turn countless people against himself because he doesn't have the most basic sense of manners. And respect is anyhow earned, not given. Neither age nor any amount of real or assumed knowledge is a blank cheque to go around treating others like shit, telling them that they and their views are stupid, that they are morally inferior and that they shouldn't even post on certain threads or indeed the entire forum.

We were not the first ones to go personal, is liye samjhaa lena buddhe ko, otherwise we won't let him get away with this sort of ridiculous behavior, and we will collectively put him in his place. Much of this blog is fed up with his senile antics.

Also you need to understand there is overwhelming majority of BJP or right wing supporters, myself included, that doesn't really leave much of scope for different point of view. If all of us start targeting them we will have nothing left but same of us saying exact same thing in every reply, how engaging it will be for us you can decide it yourself.

Toh dusre point of view ke naam pe kisi bhi tarah ke behavior ko tolerate kar loge?

Trust the admin team and moderation team, they are constantly monitoring every report and taking action even when you don't see it happening.

I don't believe I see enough motivation within the modding team to deal with Mr. Joe due to his age and experience, if you guys had been able and willing to take him on, I suspect his shitty attitude would have been given a major adjustment already.

CC @Aashish @nair

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironhide
I don't believe I see enough motivation within the modding team to deal with Mr. Joe due to his age and experience, if you guys had been able and willing to take him on, I suspect his shitty attitude would have been given a major adjustment already.
Absolutely spot on. I have not seen any effort from the mods to deal with him.

DVuhvT_XkAAiS0L.jpgsmall.jpg

Modi is showing his inner megalomaniac character. Atleast Manmohan Singh will say after every terror He is very disturbed by terror attack other problem .But Modi is not even offering condolences Modi is a true mouni baba

Also its an insult to poor labourers. We hav lot of Labourers in UAE. But he wants to fill the stadium with blue collar workers to his drama

That word *censored* is been debated many times by moderation team and it feels targetted to few people and neutral to others. Can only recommend that it should be added to be censored list. (I see b h a k t is already added to the list).

Rest you can report or ask the member respectfully to not use that word again as you feel offended and I am sure anyone will oblige and if they don't mods will edit, what you should not do or anyone else for that matter is to engage and reply with phrases of insults.

So wherever you find people of different views please respect them, make them welcome to stay as it will help only you and other members. If they go offensive, report, don't engage.

I know the holier-than-thou member since I joined 'PDF, 2012'. What made you believe/think I didn't exercise the Options you are suggesting? Why did you or other staff failed to tell or take action when he expressed/s his Point of View with Name Calling & Sneering?

At I.D.F., I addressed Bhonobhasi as 'Urban Naxal' because he called me 'B.H.A.K.T et al'. His Moderator friend issued me Infraction & told me that Forum needs members like him not me. However, didn't take any action against him.#Modusoperandi

Here also, I been told in this thread to mend my ways, respect his different Point of View with Name Calling & Sneering et al. but he's been let off & wasn't Preached like I am.(n)

Sneering, Name Calling & one Liners from the members with different Point of View enriches the Quality of this Forum but degrades it when used by B.H.A.KT.S & Right Wingers.:unsure:

CC @Aashish @nair
Absolutely spot on. I have not seen any effort from the mods to deal with him.

Screenshot_2018-02-11-12-33-40-1599939362.png

And this is not the first time, if he intentionally or unintentionally hurt anyone he is good enough to apologize provided other person did not respond to any insult by hurling multiple insults. You again used all 3 replies to target him. If you want to be a senior member and expect respect from anyone learn to tolerate and ignore. There is no bias anywhere you just need to get mature and behave like adults and not like juveniles. You sir, I have seen you around from sometime, it is expected atleast from you not to engage.

I think even after saying this I have not been clear so I will day again, NEVER engage with personal insults, just report and ignore, people will take care of rest.

EDIT: Also please stop derailing this thread mods will have difficult time in clearing this chit chat. Remember none of them are paid, instead senior members actually pay from their pockets to keep this forum going for people like us, please don't make them regret it by destroying the very spirit of discussion.

And this is not the first time, if he intentionally or unintentionally hurt anyone he is good enough to apologize provided other person did not respond to any insult by hurling multiple insults.

No, he really isn't. A couple of such random instances which you conveniently pick and post do not make up for the countless occasions where he treats just about anyone and everyone as being completely beneath him and unworthy. For every snapshot you come up with, I can produce 5.

You again used all 3 replies to target him. If you want to be a senior member and expect respect from anyone learn to tolerate and ignore. There is no bias anywhere you just need to get mature and behave like adults and not like juveniles. You sir, I have seen you around from sometime, it is expected atleast from you not to engage.

Main uski, ya kisi ki bhi izzat ka mohtaj nahi. And don't preach to me about maturity when you have a senior citizen on here behaving like a bloody spoiled child as several mods turn a blind eye to his behavior. I ignore plenty, but his behavior has crossed all thresholds of ignoring and tolerating, and since you mods haven't been able to handle him, several users have decided to stop taking his nonsense and are now doing your job for you.

I think even after saying this I have not been clear so I will day again, NEVER engage with personal insults, just report and ignore, people will take care of rest.

You have FAILED to handle him so far. If you want to play the sheriff, you have to handle the outlaws.

please don't make them regret it by destroying the very spirit of discussion.

We are not the ones destroying spirit of discussion. The one who treats everyone else with condescension and disdain, tells them that they are intellectually not worthy of speaking to him, that their morals and ideologies are incorrect, the one who pretends to be interested in higher level discourse and freedom of speech when in reality he actively attacks those not ideologically aligned to him with plenty of filth while providing cover to ideologically aligned trolls, among other things; is the one who is destroying spirit of discussion.

And if money is the barrier that is keeping the modding from handling elements like bonobashi, then let me know, I'll be happy to contribute.

At I.D.F., I addressed Bhonobhasi as 'Urban Naxal' because he called me 'B.H.A.K.T et al'. His Moderator friend issued me Infraction & told me that Forum needs members like him not me. However, didn't take any action against him.#Modusoperandi

@BlackOpsIndia read that very carefully, and tell me honestly how much you think this forum will grow if it adopts an approach like that over here too. If you want to grow and welcome all and have open, civil discourse; you cannot have a member who uses his seniority as a stick to beat younger users with, telling them that they, their morals, ideals and viewpoints are all useless and inferior. Aise growth nahi hoti. Ab bhi waqt hai, handle him before he hinders your forum's growth.

Reactions: Ironhide and Bali78
No, he really isn't. A couple of such random instances which you conveniently pick and post do not make up for the countless occasions where he treats just about anyone and everyone as being completely beneath him and unworthy. For every snapshot you come up with, I can produce 5.

Main uski, ya kisi ki bhi izzat ka mohtaj nahi. And don't preach to me about maturity when you have a senior citizen on here behaving like a bloody spoiled child as several mods turn a blind eye to his behavior. I ignore plenty, but his behavior has crossed all thresholds of ignoring and tolerating, and since you mods haven't been able to handle him, several users have decided to stop taking his nonsense and are now doing your job for you.

You have FAILED to handle him so far. If you want to play the sheriff, you have to handle the outlaws.

We are not the ones destroying spirit of discussion. The one who treats everyone else with condescension and disdain, tells them that they are intellectually not worthy of speaking to him, that their morals and ideologies are incorrect, the one who pretends to be interested in higher level discourse and freedom of speech when in reality he actively attacks those not ideologically aligned to him with plenty of filth while providing cover to ideologically aligned trolls, among other things; is the one who is destroying spirit of discussion.

And if money is the barrier that is keeping the modding from handling elements like bonobashi, then let me know, I'll be happy to contribute.
No thanks, they don't need money from anyone. I was telling you not to make life hard for mods but that didn't stop you from taking dig at others.

Anyway, NO OFF TOPIC REPLY HERE, PERIOD.

If anyone still have issues take it to grievances, stop derailing, every irrelevant reply on this thread will now be deleted, senior admins are also tagged they will reply when they feel like it, I think this is enough.

@BlackOpsIndia read that very carefully, and tell me honestly how much you think this forum will grow if it adopts an approach like that over here too. If you want to grow and welcome all and have open, civil discourse; you cannot have a member who uses his seniority as a stick to beat younger users with, telling them that they, their morals, ideals and viewpoints are all useless and inferior. Aise growth nahi hoti. Ab bhi waqt hai, handle him before he hinders your forum's growth.

Use ignore button.