Indian Political Discussion

Mayawati today blamed SP for LS failure, something I was saying from day one of this alliance that this alliance will not break, it will shatter.
She is one the stupidest Politicians in India. She went from zero to Ten and yet blaming SP. As I had suggested, Yadavs will vote for BSP candidates but Jatavs will not vote for SP candidates.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
She is one the stupidest Politicians in India. She went from zero to Ten and yet blaming SP. As I had suggested, Yadavs will vote for BSP candidates but Jatavs will not vote for SP candidates.
I tend to disagree sir, she is clever so clever that she became CM twice with help of BJP, completed her term and as it was chance of BJP she withdrew support. Doing the same again. Take help from others, revive your party, get money by selling tickets and kick out the partner after you get what you wanted.

I tend to disagree sir, she is clever so clever that she became CM twice with help of BJP, completed her term and as it was chance of BJP she withdrew support. Doing the same again. Take help from others, revive your party, get money by selling tickets and kick out the partner after you get what you wanted.
It's a game of diminishing returns. Had she the sagacity to continue this alliance, it'd proven formidable to the YA administration come 2022 State elections. In the event, she did what she's famous for. Irretrievably damaged the alliance. And those 10 MP's of hers aren't going to have much utalitarian value for her except to signify in a token manner that the BSP is still alive as a force. Meanwhile, I hope Babua derives the right lessons. He has age and an organization on his side which can't be said of Maya or the BSP.

It's a game of diminishing returns. Had she the sagacity to continue this alliance, it'd proven formidable to the YA administration come 2022 State elections. In the event, she did what she's famous for. Irretrievably damaged the alliance. And those 10 MP's of hers aren't going to have much utalitarian value for her except to signify in a token manner that the BSP is still alive as a force. Meanwhile, I hope Babua derives the right lessons. He has age and an organization on his side which can't be said of Maya or the BSP.
She is milking whatever political value she have left. Those 10 MP will make sure price of BSP ticket is high, some candidates who are not accommodated by Bjp or SP will buy tickets from her and there are lot of rich folks that are too delusional and think they will win election. She is not going to come back in power but she will keep making absurd amount of money by selling tickets and her birthday.

• Informative
Reactions: _Anonymous_
You call it being clever? She has pushed herself to irrelevence in politics now and she is finished. Even her biz of selling tickets will not save her anymore. Whom will she align in a four cornered fight in UP and who will trust her? What future does her party have in UP now?

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
You call it being clever? She has pushed herself to irrelevence in politics now and she is finished. Even her biz of selling tickets will not save her anymore. Whom will she align in a four cornered fight in UP and who will trust her? What future does her party have in UP now?
She is in money making game now sir, chilling, relaxing, instead of bothering about power and responsibility, her long term investment is at maturity. She got strong 10% vote even if it goes down a bit there won't be no shortage of buyers. People buy tickets from RLD, a sub sub regional party she is after all spread in multiple states. No shortage of people fighting election just to announce their name in district, it's for fun.

Mayawati had ZERO seats in 2014
Now she has 10

Akhilesh had 5 in 2014 , even now he has 5

BSP gained at the Expense of SP