Indian Political Discussion

I think in this case, " The Hindu "outdid itself. The entire episode left an extremely bad taste in the mouth. It lent credence to that old adage - khud kuch karenge nahin aur dusron ko kuch karne bhi nahin denge.

Do we expect zakat charities to serve non halaal food? The Orissa government came up with a novel solution. They asked local schools to procure & boil eggs and deducted the amount for the same from Akshay Patra which went along with this solution. Such ingenious solutions are called for. Instead these b@stards want to bad mouth this initiative, sabotage all the good work and see Akshay Patra off just coz they happen to be a Hindu religious relief organization.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I think in this case, " The Hindu "outdid itself. The entire episode left an extremely bad taste in the mouth. It lent credence to that old adage - khud kuch karenge nahin aur dusron ko kuch karne bhi nahin denge.

Do we expect zakat charities to serve non halaal food? The Orissa government came up with a novel solution. They asked local schools to procure & boil eggs and deducted the amount for the same from Akshay Patra which went along with this solution. Such ingenious solutions are called for. Instead these b@stards want to bad mouth this initiative, sabotage all the good work and see Akshay Patra off just coz they happen to be a Hindu religious relief organization.
Apparently it is creating some in-fighting among the paper's top editors/writers.

The Hindu's Malini Parthasarathy admits that attack on Akshaya Patra was an example of shoddy one sided journalism

Akshay Patra gets government tender for Mid Day meal or they provide it free from themselves with formal understanding with government? I am not aware of this issue.

@BlackOpsIndia looks like Ravish "messenger of truth" Kumar has a blog. Read this :

Ravish Kumar finally breaks his silence on Aligarh case
Itne bure din nahi aaye abhi :p

Reactions: _Anonymous_