INS Arihant? What Arihant? Show me a picture

safriz

Jan 1, 2018
UK, Pakistan
India has made tall claims of Nuclear Missile carrying Submarine INS Arihant yet there hasnt been a single picture posted anywhere of the submarine in action.
I seriously doubt Indian claims.
If they really had a nuclear armed subm,arine then its against Indian character not to advertise it and boast about it ans show off all over the internet .

• Informative
Reactions: Guynextdoor
India has made tall claims of Nuclear Missile carrying Submarine INS Arihant yet there hasnt been a single picture posted anywhere of the submarine in action.
If they really had a nuclear armed subm,arine then its against Indian character not to advertise it and boast about it ans show off all over the internet .
Shoot a Nasr across the border. Even we'd know , whether there's an Arihant or not. More importantly, if it does carry N tipped missiles or not. Even more importantly, sitting in the UK, you'd have your picture too. The Full Picture.

Yaad rakhna - jab bhi saanp dikhe aur shaque ho ki saanp asli hain ya nakli, use pakadne ki koshish karna. Kaategaa toh asli hain.

I'll give you a picture of INS Arihant when you find me a picture of a Norwegian Army M270. They exist, but pics are pretty rare

• Informative
Reactions: R!cK
If Modi boasting it over twitter is not enough for you, I dont know what is enough boasting for you.

like which ones?

ins-arihant-650_650x400_81436610312.jpg

Reactions: Amal
This is exactly the reason why you don't have pictures (probably 2 or 3)..... You have every right to beleieve that arihant is not what is been told.... and Arighat is a myth........
There are only 3 other pics floating on the web apart for the one posted above.
Arihant1a.jpg

download.jpeg

We should probably ask Ashish and Hellfire for more I guess.

Why secrecy in MBRL , nuke tipped ?

Nah, they were retired and put into long-term storage:giggle:. You almost never find pictures of them anymore, especially out in the field. Even I don't have much in the way of pictures of the M270 in Norwegian service, and I have a picture of everything in the Norwegian military,

arkiv_fms20004_347_document.t463f06c8.m800.xGNB8qv2F.jpg

arkiv_fms20004_819_document.t463f06c8.m800.xZmGj_CPK.jpg

arkiv_1998__2720_document.t43e094be.m1200.xI6njo6Nx.jpg

Arihant is a strategic asset, so its secrecy is expected naturally. I'm just showing Safriz that just because a weapon system doesn't have many pictures doesn't mean it doesn't actually exist.

We prefer you not to believe it.....just like we preferred you not to believe that Dhaka was going to fall in a few days time (it makes the job that much easier for us and also added tears and crying at the end because of the delusion shattering so abruptly adds quite a delectable kind of sugar on top).

We much prefer you believe in the "we will fight for 1000 years" kind of stuff preceding such realities. We want you to indulge in miracle weapon complex/chosen people complex (with no factual concrete basis) etc etc as much as possible...just look at the state you have chosen to put your economy in because of it. It helps us win in the end always. Remember that. Chanakya always thinks long term....the very concept of long kalpas/yugas of time arose right here in our civilisation and powers both our national thought and discourse (whatever our differences may be).

We do not need any forced-import (with all the associated strange stockholm syndrome complex that comes with it) of any foreign desert-based short term feelz ideology that clouds our rational thinking....but if you feel like you need it and crave it, we welcome that....it only serves our purpose in the end should you continue along this current route you chose.

Actually, it is now reliably assumed that they have the capability. The question still out there is - are they really so stupid so as to place it on Nasr, a missile with 60 kms range? Well within the range of Indian MBRLs & well in advance of range of Indian BrahMos regiments? The jury is still out there.

I say yes, they are dumb enough to do that, people still give them credit though.
Well, I am merely applying @safriz 's standard.

• Informative
Reactions: Hellfire