INS Arihant? What Arihant? Show me a picture

(Un)fortunately, I will not. But be assured, both @nair and @Aashish have seen my personal click , at great risk to themselves. And I really mean that - the risk. Kudos to them!
Oh well, any nation state faced with hard choices like India does will operationalize such capability, if they have enough resources. I will never doubt that. China did before becoming the present China, Heck even north korea does, Israel does, I believe, if pushed, Japan will do it too. India has enough money, capability and relationship-capital to do it too... One way or the other.

Reactions: Hellfire
(Un)fortunately, I will not. But be assured, both @nair and @Aashish have seen my personal click, at great risk to themselves. And I really mean that - the risk. Kudos to them!
As much as I'm excited to hear more about it, knowing the platform exists in the arsenal is enough to satisfy my urge. I prefer to play safe, I don't take the risk until its absolutely necessary.:p

As much as I'm excited to hear more about it, knowing the platform exists in the arsenal is enough to satisfy my urge. I prefer to play safe, I don't take the risk until its absolutely necessary.:p
You can safely assume that what PM tweeted is true....and those who doubt can continue to do so..... There wont be anything to quench their doubt for a very long time.....

There was a news... Akula accident..... Anyone heard anything beyond few articles ????? If a leased one is kept so guarded.... Imagine the real ones.....

There was a news... Akula accident..... Anyone heard anything beyond few articles ????? If a leased one is kept so guarded.... Imagine the real ones.....
I chose to believe the ahriant accident was just a cover for minor upgrades before it started its actual deterrent role. Because leaving the hatch open for sea water to flood a sub didn't make sense in an age where a Maruthi 800 comes with power windows :cool: . You guys don't have to convince me we are in good hands. We know that already ( I guess).

Reactions: nair
yes, these two are consistent and good enough to prove that the sub actually floats.
What anout deployed status and claims that already armed with K - 15?
I believe, it is same as deployment status of nukes on Nasr.
We have only seen Nasr flying. It proves it can fly.

India has made tall claims of Nuclear Missile carrying Submarine INS Arihant yet there hasnt been a single picture posted anywhere of the submarine in action.
I seriously doubt Indian claims.
If they really had a nuclear armed subm,arine then its against Indian character not to advertise it and boast about it ans show off all over the internet .
That's how it is meant to be. All smoke and mirrors...

Rest assured we have at least 4 nuclear babies in water now.
1. INS chakra. Leased akula class SSN
2. INS Arihant. SSBN S2
3. INS Arighat. SSBN S3. Both with 4 verticle Launch tubes with 12 k15 missiles with 1900kms range and single warhead enough for Pakistan.
4. INS Aridhaman. SSBN
Now this is GHOST submarine vanished into thin air even before it was launched. It has 8 vertical launch tubes with 8 k4 missiles with around 5000kms range. Meant for China, it will hold ground untill bigger S4* with 12 vertical launch tubes come aboard which will also have K5 missiles with 8000kms range. It is actually Aridhaman which completed first strategic patrol thus completing TRIAD and subsequent announcement by PM Modi.

If you still doubt then ask your jernail Bajwa to do something stupid and you will find out sooner than us.

Now boasting is like "hathi ke daant" but biting teeth are always kept hidden. So try inserting your hands into that mouth you will know how hard it bites ..

• Agree
Reactions: sid4587
yes, these two are consistent and good enough to prove that the sub actually floats.
What about deployed status and claims that already armed with K - 15?
On a lighter note.... You sound like our very own Kerjriwal......😎

There are only 3 other pics floating on the web apart for the one posted above.
View attachment 3663
View attachment 3664
We should probably ask Ashish and Hellfire for more I guess.

There's also the a pic of a pic (or video).

_26f06d58-e0da-11e8-a684-a3b63261dee4.jpg

Shoot a Nasr across the border. Even we'd know , whether there's an Arihant or not. More importantly, if it does carry N tipped missiles or not. Even more importantly, sitting in the UK, you'd have your picture too. The Full Picture.

Yaad rakhna - jab bhi saanp dikhe aur shaque ho ki saanp asli hain ya nakli, use pakadne ki koshish karna. Kaategaa toh asli hain.

Do not provoke a sleeping giant with your casual ignorance.