Israel-Hamas Conflict: Updates & Discussions

How long before the rest of the Arab nations join in? A repeat of the Arab vs Israel looks to be on the cards here! Also, it will be interesting to see how Israel retaliates against Iran.

The Arabs will most definitely get their backsides whooped. But the human cost will set the Israelis back by a decade.

In any case, Israel's immediate neighbors are all weak or distracted right now.

Whatever the ID_F does, it shouldn't provide any details that will impact the ARAB-Israeli relationship, which is getting normalized after many years. This will die down without any information. Israelis should control information warfare. They should use jammers and stop the internet from working in Gaza and Lebanon. "Complete blackout of information" means no international media in the war zone.

The Arabs will most definitely get their backsides whooped. But the human cost will set the Israelis back by a decade.

In any case, Israel's immediate neighbors are all weak or distracted right now.

The main thing to consider going forward will be Iran - how does Israel deal with them. At this point they seem to have their fingers in a lot of pies.

The main thing to consider going forward will be Iran - how does Israel deal with them. At this point they seem to have their fingers in a lot of pies.

I really don't think they can. Iran has 10 times the population and the potential to be much richer than Israel. Israel's a land power, so they have no ability to directly hurt Iran outside some piecemeal airstrikes. The best they can do is assassinate someone, but they keep doing that anyway.

I have seen some english morons here calling russians terrorists.
A terrorist uses terror to try achieve a political outcome by definition. The definition does not stipulate that they have to be a non-state actor.

terrorist
/ˈtɛrərɪst/
noun
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

And yes, crimes can be committed by a state, even if acting within their legislation, hence why Putin is wanted by ICC. Much like Hamas, he kidnapped children illegally. Unlike Hamas he didn't threaten to kill them, he just brainwashes them with RT/HT Z-fart instead. The clueless moron in the tweet you posted has clearly never heard of international law.

Last edited:
Reactions: RASALGHUL
I really don't think they can. Iran has 10 times the population and the potential to be much richer than Israel. Israel's a land power, so they have no ability to directly hurt Iran outside some piecemeal airstrikes. The best they can do is assassinate someone, but they keep doing that anyway.
They'll probably blow up some drone factories - since they were a feature in this attack - which will help at least 3 countries if you count SA wrt Houthis. That response would be very popular with their Arab neighbours as well as NATO and Ukraine... Russia not so much.

Last edited:
In case of this major escalation, there could be BM strikes against Iran - similar to what Iran unleashed against US base in Iraq. I don’t think Iran will be spared after they have openly acknowledged their involvement with this attack. Not to mention, the potential chances of US getting involved in case of a multifront attack on Israel.

I don't believe Israel can handle the blowback from annexing Gaza. And it's even worse domestically because it puts over 2 million hostile people into Israel's democratic system. This is only an option for autocracies.

Also, their main goal is West Bank. And in order to draw attention away from that, they need Gaza and Lebanon. Integration of West Bank into Israel can potentially end the war.

Here's a funny statement:
Israel’s settler council is preying on vulnerable refugees from Ukraine, offering help and homes in West Bank settlements.

So the Israelis are very slowly increasing the Jewish population in West Bank. Otoh, Gaza is not as important.
It's looking like option A.

I think they will just allow the hostages to be executed and proceed with the operation. How come EVERYONE except these jokers know that when on the wall ISrael will go to any extent. These idiots just wake up every single day telling themselves how the jew is a coward and the jew doesn't fight and how the jew will just run away. And these jokers make military strategy on this bullshit.

This is the most wasteful attack of the 21st century. It got many people killed and will get no strategic advantage for Hamas, If the hamas and gaza gets wiped out, it is darwin's theory being proved right. Sorry to say, but that is what it is.

A terrorist uses terror to try achieve a political outcome by definition. The definition does not stipulate that they have to be a non-state actor.

And yes, crimes can be committed by a state, even if acting within their legislation, hence why Putin is wanted by ICC. Much like Hamas, he kidnapped children illegally. Unlike Hamas he didn't threaten to kill them, he just brainwashes them with RT/HT Z-fart instead. The clueless moron in the tweet you posted has clearly never heard of international law.

Calling something "international" wont make it law of the world. No one gave any anglo saxon right to judge these.

Half of the world does not recognize its jurisdiction. Learn about basics of political science and whats actions by state means.

2560px-ICC_member_states.svg.png

The International Criminal Court (ICC) does not have jurisdiction over terrorism as a distinct crime. Terrorism is also excluded from the list of war crimes provided in Article 8 of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case of this major escalation, there could be BM strikes against Iran - similar to what Iran unleashed against US base in Iraq. I don’t think Iran will be spared after they have openly acknowledged their involvement with this attack. Not to mention, the potential chances of US getting involved in case of a multifront attack on Israel.

The US will never get involved in the defense of Israel. They haven't done that in much more serious wars previously as well. But the fact is they don't need to either, Israel is a highly militarized nation.

I'm not sure if BM strikes on Iran are realistic, the Iranians can respond in kind.

The Israelis already claim it's gonna be a long war, so Iran is not something they can distract themselves with right now. They have to worry about Lebanon now as well.