Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

@vstol Jockey
will india be able to keep trump out of this kashmir affairs,i guess we have critical time till 7th sept after that they will be out of afghanistan and probably least bothered about kashmir.

but the real question is when we are going to put china in its place or we should acknowledge its hegemoney in almost our everyy affairs.at least try to scuttle the trade imabalance by creating more tariff/non tariff barrrier

@vstol Jockey
will india be able to keep trump out of this kashmir affairs,i guess we have critical time till 7th sept after that they will be out of afghanistan and probably least bothered about kashmir.

but the real question is when we are going to put china in its place or we should acknowledge its hegemoney in almost our everyy affairs.at least try to scuttle the trade imabalance by creating more tariff/non tariff barrrier
We must block them in FATF.

They are focused on getting out of FATF gerylist. Mostly they might. They still have a review next month and the final decision on October 14th.

The fact that this report came in ANI news, shows that this was intentionally released by Army to warn Pakistanis.
Panga with MARCOS bahut mahnga padega. Indian MARCOS are battle hardened guys who have operated even in Sri Lanka against LTTE and that too inside the most heavily defended harbour of LTTE. They are also operating in Kashmir not just in the lakes but also in hinterland on ground.

The fact that this report came in ANI news, shows that this was intentionally released by Army to warn Pakistanis.
No way.....They know what would be the response .....Crossing IB.....

Not really, we would be naive to believe that SSGN was not deployed before disguised as rangers for trade craft. That level is very different and let's not go into such discussion.

Panga with MARCOS bahut mahnga padega. Indian MARCOS are battle hardened guys who have operated even in Sri Lanka against LTTE and that too inside the most heavily defended harbour of LTTE. They are also operating in Kashmir not just in the lakes but also in hinterland on ground.
I really wanrt to see a SOF vs SOF, but it would be an utter mismatch... Different thing