Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

It's not a house. are there any items that relate to a household. not even paint or window frames... that's a post.
It looks like a slanted roof behind the destroyed structure. Could be houses. But the structure itself doesn't look like one
It kind of looks like a kuchha house with tin roofs. I thought BOPs were more fortified than that

Pakistan ready for war with India, deploys troops and weapons in PoK near LoC: Reports- News Nation

The reports also quotes another high-level source from the Pakistan Army saying that they have deployed 6 brigades in area along the LoC. The main focus seems to be in logistically and strategically important the Dana and Bagh sectors.

The latest input from the Intelligence Agencies reveal that Pakistan backed ISI is planning a series of bomb blasts in India.According to the input, ISI has given stern orders to different terrorist groups and sleeper cells to start terror activites and plan serial blasts in India. The Intelligence agencies have given their inputs to different state police including Delhi.

Good!! Keep them perennially alert thus slow poison of draining whatever left at the begging bowl is the best strategy to achieve our objectives without having to engage directly, i.e. minimum casualty on our side... At this rate, in another five year, they'll come and handover GB on a platter themselves, albeit without knowledge of their highly gullible public...

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
It looks like a slanted roof behind the destroyed structure. Could be houses. But the structure itself doesn't look like one
It kind of looks like a kuchha house with tin roofs. I thought BOPs were more fortified than that

BOPS are at strong enought to take a hit or two, this however isn't a house. The House woudn't be damage in such a way that it was cut in half. Heck it should be absolute rubble given that its kutcha.

Reactions: Volcano