Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

So......100 cars and a 100 bikes ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Political rallies in Tripura usually have more vehicles, and we don't have a lot of people or vehicles. I can't imagine what political rallies in UP look like. Wasn't the whole of Pakistan coming ? What happened ?
Bro we have bigger rallies for local councillor elections and even Zilla Parishad elections

Now now lets not be mean. The PA could just promise to give every participant biryani and naan, that will surely bring in the crowd.
Looks like they go from Bhimber to Muzaffarabad... and then to loc... When they are a few kilometres from LOC... Indian artillery should start banging the Pakistani posts in the area with massive strikes... That should wake up these yahoos..

Looks like they go from Bhimber to Muzaffarabad... and then to loc... When they are a few kilometres from LOC... Indian artillery should start banging the Pakistani posts in the area with massive strikes... That should wake up these yahoos..
I need a map of this place showing their vicinity to the LoC. Do you have one ? Also where is our resident High Commisioner when you need him ?

I need a map of this place showing their vicinity to the LoC. Do you have one ? Also where is our resident High Commisioner when you need him ?
Screenshot_20191004-162959__01.jpg
Screenshot_20191004-162645__01.jpg

Reactions: Gautam
Trying desperately to figure out what needs to be posted tomorrow, after the mayhem.. Paxtan has friends, they will finance, we will not stop supporting cashmere, vagaira etc!!

100 will become 10 before few km s from LOC.

They ll curse few words aloud..
Feel happy about it.
And celebrate victory in Twitter.

It's going to be a virtual LOC crossing.

Ok so when are they going to reach?
Today they are gonna rest in Muzaffarabad... hoping that India maybe India makes a backchannel deal with Pakistan... to give Pak Army a honorable way out of this mess..
If Modi does not respond, well, I guess these guys would spend a few more nights before heading to LoC, to give India some more time to think..

Shekhar Gupta (@ShekharGupta) Tweeted:
‘Stop screaming about Kashmir, talk instead’

Writes student activist Gurmehar Kaur @mehartweets

#ThePrintOpinion

Stop screaming about Kashmir, talk instead: Gurmehar Kaur ( Shekhar Gupta (@ShekharGupta) Tweeted:
‘Stop screaming about Kashmir, talk instead’

Writes student activist Gurmehar Kaur @mehartweets

#ThePrintOpinion

Stop screaming about Kashmir, talk instead: Gurmehar Kaur ( )
4?s=17)

Return of The Idiot .

Today they are gonna rest in Muzaffarabad... hoping that India maybe India makes a backchannel deal with Pakistan... to give Pak Army a honorable way out of this mess..
If Modi does not respond, well, I guess these guys would spend a few more nights before heading to LoC, to give India some more time to think..
The yahoos have halted again at Garhi Dupatta... still 30 km from loc... At this pace... looks like it's gonna take a few more days... Poora KLPD :sleep:

Ram (@ramprasad_c) Tweeted:
The exodus of Kashmiri Pundits. Captured on camera. Denied for decades. Pay attention to the part where the Islamists forced Hindus to march in the front of their processions. Ram on Twitter ( )

Militants complained of human rights violations when they were denied, believe it or not, a telephone connection. This is from Hazratbal siege in 1993. Also pay attention to local Kashmiri muslims justifying weapons in the Hazratbal Shrine Ram on Twitter ( )

Watch this lady's drama where she made up a story about her babies being held captive in the Hazratbal shrine. Of course, no babies or children were held as hostages Ram on Twitter ( )

And watch the role of media with a 'colonial mindset' going on about human rights. The behavior of that white dude is something else, as though he still is the ruler of India. Ram on Twitter ( )

The infamous Mast Gul, who burnt down Charar-i-Sharief in 1995. Watch Alpana Kishore of erstwhile Newstrack explain what really happened. The terrorists burnt the shrine down and the army was blamed. Ram on Twitter ( )

Full credit for all this goes to the brilliant and brave Newstrack team of Manoj Raghuvanshi, Alpana Kishore and Madhu Trehan. Linking the 3 full episodes here.
Reporting from Kashmir, 1989 to 1994 - Part 1
Reporting from Kashmir, 1989 to 1994 - Part 2
Reporting from Kashmir, 1989 to 1994 - Part 3 (Ram on Twitter)

Let every Sanatan Dharmi worth his salt know this . I'm one who's spent a lifetime in a Muslim ghetto. It wasn't always a Muslim ghetto. It was a cosmopolitan neighborhood around independence with Jews, Parsis, Armenian Christians, Goan Christians, Manglorean Christians, apart from Sanatan Dharmis from Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan ( the latter two - all moneylenders who ran away at the first sign of trouble) , a few Sikhs & of course hardy Marathas mostly from the Konkan & western Maharashtra.

I know what we had to undergo, when the landlord - a Parsi sold the property to a frontman of Dawood . And my family had members practising in the Mumbai High Court. By 2010 , in our colony, from the 200 odd tenants, only 25 non Muslims remained. Half of them were Sikhs. Half of them Marathas & people from coastal Karnataka. Till date, though no one from my family lives there, every Eid ul Adha the entire colony sees literally 200 goats slaughtered and the water in the water tank turn red or smell of blood from 7-11 am every morning on that day.

Compensation is a good 30-40 kgs meat in raw or prepared form . But that's mostly coz my family has been influential in the area thanks to some of whom being lawyers, philanthropy, etc.

I leave you to draw your own conclusion.