Joe Biden or Donald Trump: Who will be better for India?

Joe Biden or Donald Trump: Who will be better for India?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Both will be the same

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
Considering the support for Trump at this time in the swing states, I think this election will go to Trump.
Might as well go for a draw now. The mail in ballots really turned the tide for Biden. Trump just needs North Carolina right now..

Is it possible for the Score to be 269 EACH

Is it mathematically possible

Because the total are 538 , an even number which can be divided by 2 to 269

Is it possible for the Score to be 269 EACH

Is it mathematically possible

Because the total are 538 , an even number which can be divided by 2 to 269

I don't think that's possible since you win the entire state if you are a majority in that state. You don't just win individual seats. For example, Florida has 29 seats. If Trump wins 25 and Biden wins 4, then Trump gets all 29.

• Agree
Reactions: JustCurious
I don't think that's possible since you win the entire state if you are a majority in that state. You don't just win individual seats. For example, Florida has 29 seats. If Trump wins 25 and Biden wins 4, then Trump gets all 29.
Should be careful with that... there are two states Maine and Nebraska that splits their votes... And they have 4 and 5 votes respectively giving a total 9 votes which can split. So.... Yeah, you can have a tie in electoral college. And then House decides.

The Al Gore -- George Bush election of 2000 went to the wire with Supreme Court challenges and Recounts

Finally Bush got 271 while Al Gore
Got more votes

Many articles have been written recently on that election

Reactions: randomradio
Now Wisconsin's joined NC and Georgia.

So 83 votes are in the fray. Biden needs 32 and Trump needs 57.

Of the 83, 67 are in Trump's favour as of now and 16 in Biden's.

• Informative
Reactions: JustCurious
Biden leading in Michigan now. Interesting switch there. Both Wisconsin and Michigan.

I guess it's not over until it's over.