LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

No, it has not. It has merely added capabilities to overwhelming overcome the adversary next time round. And achieved a directive from Government of India of 'Weapons Free' without the constraints placed on it by the same Government, for conduct of operations.

Wait away.

What happened in Kel? Do look up where Kel is and which side of LC.

And I have mentioned it earlier too. You do not know the facts.

The operation was conducted under aegis of 53 Infantry Brigade of Indian Army, on own side of LC, where the feature is within the Indian side of LC as recognized by both nations vide Karachi Agreement of 1948 and Simla Agreement of 1971.

The result? Even now, the said feature is not occupied by Indian forces (we had to withdraw as the Pakistani forces dominate the feature and after the initial assault to capture, we started suffering casualties). The real issue is the position of Pakistani Forces which occupy the ridge that dominates this feature on our side which we are unable to occupy. That feature, is not supposed to have any Pakistani forces as that ridge is the demarcating line of LC. What did we do of that? Since 1973-74, Pakistani forces continue to occupy the said ridge.

Sorry to burst your bubble. But mere rhetoric here.

And please do understand that IAF will be employed for features on own side of LC, if and when required. And we are discussing a possible hit on Pakistani side of LC.

You, sir, shall be having unrealistic hopes if you do harbour them, of that happening.

Cheers!

We can agree to disagree

If our Response had been Weak and Timid
Post Feb 27 , Pakistan would have been Roaring with Self Pride

Instead the series of Unpredictable and Hard Responses have left. Them Bewildered
And Shocked

Why do you think Pakistan has been So Keen To Avoid an Escalation and so keen
To Make peace with India post Feb 27

All that they have done in the last 5 Months
Is Deny The loss of F 16 while
Dreaming about the Imaginary Su 30

No wonder that they are behaving like a
Frightened Cat

By the Way please Read this and honestly tell that Whether you knew about this Operation Apache

10 heads for an eye – Operation Apache

As of Now we have No official information
Of Post Feb 27 Events

Grapevine information is Not Acceptable
To Many people , that is OK

But we Know the Nature , Temperament and Behavior of this Creature called Pakistan

In the last 20 years of India Pakistan conflict
Post Kargil , Has Anybody ever Seen such a
Humble and Meek Pakistan

I have not , I remember Musharraf threatening India almost Daily even after Kargil defeat
And During the 10 month Op Parakram stand off

Similarly After 26/11 , Pakistan was belligerent

It is only after URI , that they began to tone down their Statements

And after Feb , they have gone silent

Words Never have Any Effect on Pakistan
Only a Show of Strength and USE of Force
Has any effect on Them

What has Changed , what made them
Realise that India can Hit hard

Even that idiot called Rasheed , who was talking of nukes became silent

Last edited:
Reactions: Sulla84
Of Post Feb 27 Events

But we Know the Nature , Temperament and Behavior of this Creature called Pakistan

Humble and Meek Pakistan

I have not , I remember Musharraf threatening India almost Daily even after Kargil defeat

Has any effect on Them

Stephen there is no desire to fight against India.right now we can't fight because of our economy.in all previous skirmishes,our economy was much better.right now focus is on Afghanistan.you will see same pakistan again if America withdraws forces from afghanistan.also some of Pakistani members feel that our response on feb27 was calculated.basically our response was not to damage anything in india.basically fuses was removed to show India capability only.there was no will of escalation.right now,we don't want war.we want India to stay away from our airspace.

Of Post Feb 27 Events

Humble and Meek Pakistan

Has any effect on Them

There is another factor.in all previous wars and skirmishes,pakistan escalated situation by targeting india.this time India escalate but Pakistani escalation wasn't expected by indians.pakistani escalation is limited.now India is waiting again,just like same old India,which always waits for escalation but I have told you earlier,we aren't in a position to further escalate.now India will sit silent at least until next bomb blast which I hope will never happen again.stephen it's all about precious time.you are giving us time and we will use this time for induction of more weapons specially radars.we want to detect iaf jets early.we can't depend on old radars anymore.also at least give us time.we might have 2 to 6 jf-17 block 3 in mid 2020.you might have a squadron of rafale in mid 2020. Next air battle will be interesting.

Last edited:
There is another factor.in all previous wars and skirmishes,pakistan escalated situation by targeting india.this time India escalate but Pakistani escalation wasn't expected by indians.pakistani escalation is limited.now India is waiting again,just like same old India,which always waits for escalation but I have told you earlier,we aren't in a position to further escalate.now India will sit silent at least until next bomb blast which I hope will never happen again.stephen it's all about precious time.you are giving us time and we will use this time for induction of more weapons specially radars.we want to detect iaf jets early.we can't depend on old radars anymore.also at least give us time.we might have 2 to 6 jf-17 block 3 in mid 2020.you might have a squadron of rafale in mid 2020. Next air battle will be interesting.
Please Note - Your OWN Alan Warnes reported from the Paris Air Show - that the Decision for the Blk3 AESA will be made this November this year and the first flight next year - from where will u get 2-6 frames Mid 2020????

Reactions: Arsalan123
Seems there was never any pull back from our end
Vigil Vigil Vigil

Few days back I saw the giant C17 just 800mtr above my head preparing to land at Hindon, quickly went for flightradar and it came from one of those red/blue circles. I so much wished it came after some strike ;)

The way that beast turns in the air makes your heart skip a beat, 4 big lights looks like someone erected a tower in sky. Have seen it a few times while they fly for training sortie, low and slow and when it turns it's breathtaking, I get awestruck every single time.

Few days back I saw the giant C17 just 800mtr above my head preparing to land at Hindon, quickly went for flightradar and it came from one of those red/blue circles. I so much wished it came after some strike ;)

The way that beast turns in the air makes your heart skip a beat, 4 big lights looks like someone erected a tower in sky. Have seen it a few times while they fly for training sortie, low and slow and when it turns it's breathtaking, I get awestruck every single time.

C17 Hindon = Boeing Defense India + IAF Ops
Cargo Manifest = Spares, AOG parts, support, heavy equipment, personnel

Offensive no, support to offensive maybe :)
Strike will also need = AWACs on station :)

Look like the new policy is.... When there is a covering fire for infiltration,reply them in several sectors.... Earlier the reply was restricted to the sector where the firing was coming.....

Message is clear.... Do not try to act funny... You will be spanked hard.....

Last edited:
India building 61 strategic roads along Pakistan, China borders

A revised Long Term Roll on Works Plan of Border Roads Organisation for five years (2018-19 to 2022-23) has been formulated for construction and improvement of 272 roads of length 14,545 km, Minister of State for Defence Shripad Naik said in a written reply to Rajya Sabha.

By Manjeet Singh Negi
New Delhi
PUBLISHED : July 15, 2019, 18:24 IST
border-roads-story__647x404_07.jpeg

Out of the 272 roads, 61 roads of length 3,323.57 km have been identified as strategic. (File Photo)

India is building 61 strategic roads along the borders with China and Pakistan to strengthen its military infrastructure in the region.

A revised Long Term Roll on Works Plan of Border Roads Organisation for five years (2018-19 to 2022-23) has been formulated for construction and improvement of 272 roads of length 14,545 km, Minister of State for Defence Shripad Naik said in a written reply to Rajya Sabha.

Out of these 272 roads, 61 roads of length 3,323.57 km have been identified as strategic. Work has been completed on 2,304.65 km and work on balance stretches is in progress.

Further, in addition to meeting the operational requirement, the above mentioned roads on completion would also enhance accessibility to border areas where the border infrastructure and forward connectivity is lacking.

India has been focusing in building infrastructure in the eastern and northern borders with China to match up their military building along the Line of Actual Control.

India building 61 strategic roads along Pakistan, China borders

Reactions: Bali78