LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Please read your posts on a nice day and then tell us who is the kid...stop visiting this froum, u r ruining this forum... A sincere request..
The mods love this kid... So, he isn't going anywhere... It is our duty to keep him entertained on this forum...

It's a very old article.i am not worried about afghanistan.i want american withdrawal.india Don't want it.
Beta, Afghanistan kya tumhari abbu ki jaagir hain? With no economy worth the name and Fauji Foundation prospering, you demand strategic depth, you demand Kashmir & hope the US complies with your requests. I suppose you think the Afghans are your dupes as are the Kashmiris. The moment the US is out, the Taliban will rule in Kabul and the road the Srinagar is wide open for the PA. I suppose you think the Dal khor IA & malnourished 1.3 billion Indian population will be scratching their backsides and withdraw all their way South of Pir Panjal in deep fear once the ghazi PA is on the warpath in Kashmir.

Beta, Afghanistan kya tumhari abbu ki jaagir hain? With no economy worth the name and Fauji Foundation prospering, you demand strategic depth, you demand Kashmir & hope the US complies with your requests. I suppose you think the Afghans are your dupes as are the Kashmiris. The moment the US is out, the Taliban will rule in Kabul and the road the Srinagar is wide open for the PA. I suppose you think the Dal khor IA & malnourished 1.3 billion Indian population will be scratching their backsides and withdraw all their way South of Pir Panjal in deep fear once the ghazi PA is on the warpath in Kashmir.
We can talk about Afghanistan somewhere else.mods already warned me about off topic posts so I can't reply.talk about loc,missing colonel or whatever you want but Afghanistan is a big issue and I see no thread running on Afghanistan.

Why are you mocking me for bin laden son death? It's not important for us.we have talibans as our friends.what else do you need for a better life and for a brutal proxy?
So, you're supporting animals and have no qualms about inflicting them on the Afghans, you also have no qualms about employing heavy artillery, air warfare against your citizens in FATA/ KPK displacing millions of your own citizens besides killing many of them, you've no qualms killing hundreds of Baloch freedom fighters, unleashing Punjabi criminals in the guide of Islamists targeting the Shia Hazaras there but your heart beats for Kashmiris.

And you are a serious poster whom we must take seriously. You should be posting this at 7 am everyday. Ask me why?

So, you're supporting animals and have no qualms about inflicting them on the Afghans, you also have no qualms about employing heavy artillery, air warfare against your citizens in FATA/ KPK displacing millions of your own citizens besides killing many of them, you've no qualms killing hundreds of Baloch freedom fighters, unleashing Punjabi criminals in the guide of Islamists targeting the Shia Hazaras there but your heart beats for Kashmiris.

And you are a serious poster whom we must take seriously. You should be posting this at 7 am everyday. Ask me why?
Sorry off topic discussion.open a thread on afghanistan.removing all off topic posts.

It's a very old article.i am not worried about afghanistan.i want american withdrawal.india Don't want it.
So imagine ISPR didnt declare dead soldiers when everything was normal at LOC but now LoC is hot , imagine the number and do ask ISPR
Beta that article talks about LOC and not Afghanistan , just imagine LoL , honour your dead soldiers first

Disputed? Are you serious? When we call Kashmir disputed,you say integral part or bilateral issue.is this a claim? Constructive work is allowed man whether disputed or not.we saved him.just think about what would happen if they die during artillery fire? A dead body reaching Beijing would be disastrous.we saved them.india should stop Targeting engineers.

Of course Pakistani occupied Jammu and Kashmir is the disputed land.

Only Punjabis are important , this Arsalaan doesn't know that Pakistan wont even care for him if he is not a punjabi

Reactions: Shekhar Singh
Pakistan occupied Jammu? Jammu is your side lol

Janab let me educate you!
There is no state known as Kashmir, the name of the state is Jammu and Kashmir, sub dived into three administrative regions know as Jammu , Kashmir and Ladhak. Hence the region within Pakistan's occupation is Pakistani occupied Jammu and Kashmir , and the region under China's occupation is Aksai-Chin which is part of Ladhak region