LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Kindly stop this daydreaming of targeting pakistani jet.it was malfunction,nothing else
The aircraft was on fire before crash and definitely was hit by a missile. It was hit by a manpad stinger type missile launched from within Pakistan. And yes this is a confirmed fact. You people tormented India for 70yrs now it's our turn, have fun more is on the way.....😁😁😂😂

You targeted Chinese engineers.i mean this is sick.i think India involved a third party here in our conflict.sir they are part of cpec.they work on every Chinese funded project.you tried to hit them? I mean is this for real? India attacking Chinese engineers? Fight is between us.why are you guys attacking cpec? This is not sensible.
@mods please warn him to not spread any false rumours about IA targeting dam , he is clearly trying to malign our army and this is a pre planned propaganda and these little ghafoors are doing it brilliantly. We even don't know that there is Chinese presence near LoC and its not oir fault that Chinese are risking their lives. @nair sir we shouldn't allow anti IA propaganda here

The aircraft was on fire before crash and definitely was hit by a missile. It was hit by a manpad stinger type missile launched from within Pakistan. And yes this is a confirmed fact. You people tormented India for 70yrs now it's our turn, have fun more is on the way.....😁😁😂😂
Is this for real?stinger from inside Pakistan?

I measured in Google Maps

Poonch to Rawalpindi is 60 miles

So a Su 30 can get a Radar lock in Rawalpindi
Apparently we can but this particular aircraft was downed by a manpad this is now confirmed. How we pulled it is still not clear. But surely pa-kis are getting whooped left and right by our forces covertly and overtly both...😁😁😂😂

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
What are the slur you propose to be not allowed here .
We should know, looks like we are getting bitten again by more holier than thou syndrome

terroristan
is it allowed or not

when your own representative have used that term in the un
And since when Pakistani has become a slur
Or we are going to follow that American author interpretation which she generously gives on Twitter

Ankit: Stop using "*censored*" or other slurs

Sir Given the level of Enimity and Hatred
That is present between India and Pakistan
I believe this Word Pakistani should be allowed

Rules change with Time and Circumstances

There is No need to be So Uptight

We are Not breaking any Indian Law

What are the slur you propose to be not allowed here .
We should know, looks like we are getting bitten again by more holier than thou syndrome

terroristan
is it allowed or not

when your own representative have used that term in the un
And since when *censored* has become a slur
Or we are going to follow that American author interpretation which she generously gives on Twitter

Get creative. ther are ways to say very bad things in very good vocabulary.

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Sir Given the level of Enimity and Hatred
That is present between India and Pakistan
I believe this Word *censored* should be allowed

Rules change with Time and Circumstances

There is No need to be So Uptight

We are Not breaking any Indian Law
I understand the enmity and hatred.....But the quality of the discussion is a point which we would like to have.....

Ghafoora .. says India is indulging in CFV because India is desperate it can't control the situation in Kashmir... Ever since I was a child, it was India that used to say after every terror attack in Kashmir, that Pakistan is desperate and jealous of the democracy in Indian side of Kashmir.. How times have changed..

You targeted Chinese engineers.i mean this is sick.i think India involved a third party here in our conflict.sir they are part of cpec.they work on every Chinese funded project.you tried to hit them? I mean is this for real? India attacking Chinese engineers? Fight is between us.why are you guys attacking cpec? This is not sensible.

What were Chinese doing there in POJK? How the hell China funded a project in POJK? And why there is no jobs for locals? You want to gift POJK to China?
No one attacked Chinese, the shell missed the post and fell on the dam and Pakistanis got exposed.

• Agree
Reactions: Sulla84