LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Oh no !!!:eek::eek:
The learned discussion about this flare up on PDF was deleted by the mods. There goes my source of late night entertainment. Good night guys, I am going to bed.

Can he be killed in that aircraft crash in pindi??CFVs escalation started just after the crash

On other forum also I mentioned that it may happen but not confirmed. It is very tough and illogical to do that the aircraft was too far. Had it been 7-8 miles then there is a possibility.

• Agree
Reactions: Gautam
Kindly stop this daydreaming of targeting pakistani jet.it was malfunction,nothing else.you did everything on yesterday night.now this is our night.we will do whatever we want.you targeted dam.lets say everything is fair in war but Chinese Nationals? Looks like India committed a big mistake.

Kindly stop this daydreaming of targeting pakistani jet.it was malfunction,nothing else.you did everything on yesterday night.now this is our night.we will do whatever we want.you targeted dam.lets say everything is fair in war but Chinese Nationals? Looks like India committed a big mistake.

How would any of the Indians know that Chinese nationals were present in the dam and in Pakistani occupied Kashmir? This has exposed you in front of the world. What were they doing there?

A missed shell which flew off the Pakistani post on the hill and fell behind it near the dam has exposed that Chinese are covertly active against India in Pakistani Kashmir disguised as engineers and labours. . As I mentioned in my previous posts, there is a Chinese foot print in Pulwama as well. They funded the attack on India. I am sure Chinese have presence in Balakot as well.

The Pakistanis are fighting Chinese war with India.

Is there an official word from PA on what happened or as usual they hiding the cause?

How would any of the Indians know that Chinese nationals were present in the dam and in Pakistani occupied Kashmir? This has exposed you in front of the world. What were they doing there?

A missed shell which flew off the Pakistani post on the hill and fell behind it near the dam has exposed that Chinese are covertly active against India in Pakistani Kashmir disguised as engineers and labours. . As I mentioned in my previous posts, there is a Chinese foot print in Pulwama as well. They funded the attack on India. I am sure Chinese have presence in Balakot as well.

The Pakistanis are fighting Chinese war with India.
You targeted Chinese engineers.i mean this is sick.i think India involved a third party here in our conflict.sir they are part of cpec.they work on every Chinese funded project.you tried to hit them? I mean is this for real? India attacking Chinese engineers? Fight is between us.why are you guys attacking cpec? This is not sensible.

Is there an official word from PA on what happened or as usual they hiding the cause?
Sir you have done your work in neelum valley.we are doing our work.we will never accept your dominance.you burned neelum valley without any reason.there was no infiltration yesterday.it was pre planned.

Sir you have done your work in neelum valley.we are doing our work.we will never accept your dominance.you burned neelum valley without any reason.there was no infiltration yesterday.it was pre planned.

IA did a preemptive strike. We will no longer wait for infiltration. If we have intel on jihadis we will hit. And like it or not PA is being dominated and the gap will only increase. Moreover, I was asking about official statement regarding the ISR plane down. Is there an official statement from PA regarding the cause of the crash?

You targeted Chinese engineers.i mean this is sick.i think India involved a third party here in our conflict.sir they are part of cpec.they work on every Chinese funded project.you tried to hit them? I mean is this for real? India attacking Chinese engineers? Fight is between us.why are you guys attacking cpec? This is not sensible.
No foreign national is allowed to stay in India without visa, be it Chinese or African.

POK is integral part of Kashmir and India, is only justified intruders are targeted be it Pakistanis or Chinese. (If at all they are targeted).

Why there is no thread in p d f about the fallen aircraft?

I was looking for details from pak perspective..

-----------------

India being aggressive for a change.

Even sending pious biradars is considered aggression. Haven't you got 30 -40 k of them? We are helping you reducing the work load.