LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

NeXoft007 from DFI : on cross border raids

It did happen actually...​
Cross Border raid happened 6 days back, not 4 days, and it was done by 9 Para.​
And those 6 Soldiers which ISPR claimed to be killed in Waziristan were killed in that raid actually.​
Also, *no terrorist groups claimed* the so-called attack on Pakistan soldiers in Afghanistan.​

Reactions: Yashpatel604
dont yell at him ,he is very mild mannered considering the language indians have to hear on pdf. which is nothing but a gutter which can make even a normal healthy person deranged and delusional.so kindly dont invite him to the pdf
But j am not responsible if someone say him something on different forums.he called me p word when we were discussing kashmir.i am not abusive.

So a mine and sniper recovered? And what about additional troops in Kashmir? I don't understand anything.what is next? They didn't indicate attack on pakistan.what is the point of press conference?

So a mine and sniper recovered? And what about additional troops in Kashmir? I don't understand anything.what is next? They didn't indicate attack on pakistan.what is the point of press conference?
As i said. Briefing on security conditions of the state. And its Paramilitary forces. Basically armed police to be employed in security and anti Terrorist operations.

An attack on Pakistan?
As i said, skirmish: very much possible
Attack/war: Won't be initiated by our side.

Reactions: Arsalan123

Said this before Pulwama and right after Trump Pakistan meet. A slight encouragement by US or just looking other way and Pakistan always attack India, every single time, this is nothing new if you see old pattern. After decades we are finally trying to pre-empt this but at that same time allowing US to give more statements on Kashmir.

Reactions: suryakiran and Paro

Said this before Pulwama and right after Trump Pakistan meet. A slight encouragement by US or just looking other way and Pakistan always attack India, every single time, this is nothing new if you see old pattern. After decades we are finally trying to pre-empt this but at that same time allowing US to give more statements on Kashmir.
No one can stop Trump from giving statements... But, Jaishankar was very blunt and downright rude... When he said this:

Especially the "clear" part was downright condescending.. I loved it... :)

Who are you to order me? You called me p word in front of Ashwin and he banned me from that thread,no action was taken against you.kindly come to PDF.i will talk you in your language there.you are enjoying things because you are an Indian here.

Listen kid. This is an Indian Forum, and majority here are Indians. If you rile sentiments, you will get backlash. Pretty sure thread ban was towards both. If you only want to cry and whine, Its better that you refrain. Threads are not for complaining matches and bickering.

As far as the other forum is concerned, we wouldn't touch that gutter of jahalat of uncivililized rejects oh humanity with a barge pole...

I was on PDF for 3 years , 8400 posts

You PDF Pakistani guys are all Meth Addicts
Talking BS out of your Behinds

Why would I rejoin it , for what reason

giphy.gif

No one can stop Trump from giving statements... But, Jaishankar was very blunt and downright rude... When he said this:

Especially the "clear" part was downright condescending.. I loved it... :)
Jaishankar is not equivalent to Trump, without Snub from Modi Trump won't take it seriously.

Rumours in Kashmir are that
JAMMU will be made a Separate state

Kashmir and Ladakh to be Union Territories
Article 370 becomes useless
Great job, I always wanted this, however I would like to see only Kashmir being UT and Jammu+Laddakh a single state.

Reactions: Paro
Jaishankar is not equivalent to Trump, without Snub from Modi Trump won't take it seriously.

Great job, I always wanted this, however I would like to see only Kashmir being UT and Jammu+Laddakh a single state.

Let them do something quickly

This Amarnath yatra has delayed all announcements because it goes on till Full Moon Day ie August 15

At this rate, it will come... Modi is just asking Trump to back off, before he would be forced to personally spit on Trump's face. I only hope trump gets the message...