LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Just troops mobilization and a bit shelling has made them shit their pants , we should exactly act like this always

Thank you so much.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
IK was right about one thing, you know. When he said 1.5 billion people of the sub-continent are thankful to Trump for offering to mediate in Kashmir. I knew then this tweet by IK was waiting to happen. And Trump's response will probably be even more hilarious, if he responds. I wish he does respond.
IK was right, I am thankful for this laugh I am having.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There won't be any war. The elections require min 6 months preparedness for J&K, they have to sanitize and check money flow. Looks like BJP wants to win Kashmir with Majority without any coalition. From this year BJP has 5 years in center and will never want to miss 5 years in majority without coalition for Kashmir along with that. The timing is perfect. A35 is an issue but if BJP comes back to power in J&K then can certainly normalize the things.

^^

This is my final assessment.

Reactions: Paro
There won't be any war. The elections require min 6 months preparedness for J&K, they have to sanitize and check money flow. Looks like BJP wants to win Kashmir with Majority without any coalition. From this year BJP has 5 years in center and will never want to miss 5 years in majority without coalition for Kashmir along with that. The timing is perfect. A35 is an issue but if BJP comes back to power in J&K then can certainly normalize the things.

^^

This is my final assessment.
BJP will never get majority in J&K on its own , they wont win a single seat in the valley and in jammu and Ladakh , congress will divide votes

• Agree
Reactions: Volcano