LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

@nair, @ falcon, @vstol... Question here as to what India does with the soldiers who die during a cross loc raid, and whose bodies stay behind enemy lines...

Sir.

If you look up the operations in Kargil and the casualties, you shall find that we have casualties more during ensuring our fallen are brought back, not left behind to be mutilated as opposed to losing in direct attack. There have been instance in that war, when 1 brave was lost in an attack that failed and another attack was launched by his comrades just to ensure his remains are recovered, not to capture the objective, just to get the remains back, I think 3 more were lost in process. But not 1 of those men in the attack were ordered to attack. They went of their own accord, led by their officer, who was also a casualty in the same.

But sometimes when in rarity, one can not be recovered, usually, away from public glare, the local units quietly hand over each others service personnel. If the remains are simply not there (due to artillery shell blast etc) then a sealed casket is sent home.

There are News Reports that Security officials were Told to Prepare for an Agitiation 10 TIMES the size of Burhan Wani ie 2016 agitation

So definitely ,some action is on Internal restructuring which will bring the population
Out on streets

Let's see. I do not expect Pakistan to be at peace anymore.

I believe some news of 5 attempts by Pakistan to push in infiltrators/carry out BAT action is doing the rounds. So, in that case my information of 5 visits by local units to our neighbours carrying back a few mementos over the past few days maybe treated as cancelled and incorrect and the official story of repulsing Pakistani "napaak iradey" may kindly be maintained. I deny any Indian troops went for a chai across and upon being disappointed at the "generosity" of their Pakistani 'Hosts' in offering tea, brought back a few footballs to roll along! :censored:

Sir.

If you look up the operations in Kargil and the casualties, you shall find that we have casualties more during ensuring our fallen are brought back, not left behind to be mutilated as opposed to losing in direct attack. There have been instance in that war, when 1 brave was lost in an attack that failed and another attack was launched by his comrades just to ensure his remains are recovered, not to capture the objective, just to get the remains back, I think 3 more were lost in process. But not 1 of those men in the attack were ordered to attack. They went of their own accord, led by their officer, who was also a casualty in the same.

But sometimes when in rarity, one can not be recovered, usually, away from public glare, the local units quietly hand over each others service personnel. If the remains are simply not there (due to artillery shell blast etc) then a sealed casket is sent home.

U have told us about a soldier took bullet and died for the military dog he was handling.

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
Americans are already in Delhi and Alice wells is visiting Pakistan for Afghan process talks , u can guess this escalation now
Uncle Sam : India please escalate and punish Pakistan
Pak : please help uncle sam
US : first Afghanistan process then we will see
India : ok we will but what will we get in return?
US: do whatever u want in Kashmir.

Screenshot_2019-08-04-13-41-37-725_com.android.chrome.png

American AWACS?