LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

I wonder how Dhoni is doing amongst all this, the action became too real for him too quick.
He is waiting to board (play) the helicopter (shot) at the last moment.;)
It was actually dhoni's plan , why start in 38th over lets jump to the 48th over.

What are the changes that Chinese build up troops near Aksai Chin or Tawang region, seeing the situation in Kashmir? Or try to disrupt North East?
Well the sea lanes which carry oil to china is well within India's reach, with a slowing economy and trump on your tail thats the last thing you want to try.

Reactions: screambowl
Nah ..... ain't I.

While the nation is looking at the short term objectives, I am looking at the objectives that are more core to Indian requirements (securing access to the Central Asian Republics as an alternative from Iran, which remains a risk in terms of stability and security of own investments and interests) as also addressing the political beliefs of the powers that be in India today.

Two core policies of Governments of India are bearing fruit now. Irrespective of what one may say of UPA, one of those policies were initiated by them.
Can u shed light on those two policies u mentioned?

Can you give an overview of the two policies you mentioned?

1. Policy of permissive indulgence of Saudi origin funding, thereby introducing Takfeeri ideology, which is antithetical to the Kashmiri society. No rational Kashmiri will be indifferent and mute in that case. So, reverting to Counterinsurgency 101, the majority of population subset, which is neither pro-insurgent nor pro-Government, but indifferent, is forced to choose sides. Extrapolate this. I mentioned earlier, since 2007, this has been allowed to happen gradually.

2. Military pressure on a continued timeline, along LC, with higher intensity of operations and movements, thereby forcing Pakistan to continuously rotate troops as we keep beefing/withdrawing troops randomly, leaving them guessing when and where we may actually move in for a limited strike. Post Balakote, they simply can not assume that our build up is mere posturing anymore. For, if at any point we find a suitable situation, limited ground strikes can take place across LC into our own territory. Couple it to respites, whereby they try to concentrate on West. Imagine the logistics nightmare, the cycling of troops and diversion of resources that they can barely afford.

For point 2, Pakistan is making the perfect mistake that a successful propaganda campaign makes - too effective and too easily believed. Their own population believes nothing happened in Balakote and subsequent air engagement. How long before the society feels the pain of maintaining high operational readiness when the nation is on borrowing spree and simply has no money? Why so much defence expenditure when armed forces can match and beat India? (the question average Pakistani will ask) Credibility will take a hit .... it is starting.

Small overview. Request join them to make a coherent picture

The art is in Anticipating and making pak "Do something".....Now you wanna call this proactive or reactive is left to you

For sure proactive ... Modi & Doval love to drag Pakistan under the gullitone, from India's POV it may be reactive but the mard-e-momin always want to retain credit for their actions :)

1. Policy of permissive indulgence of Saudi origin funding, thereby introducing Takfeeri ideology, which is antithetical to the Kashmiri society. No rational Kashmiri will be indifferent and mute in that case. So, reverting to Counterinsurgency 101, the majority of population subset, which is neither pro-insurgent nor pro-Government, but indifferent, is forced to choose sides. Extrapolate this. I mentioned earlier, since 2007, this has been allowed to happen gradually.

2. Military pressure on a continued timeline, along LC, with higher intensity of operations and movements, thereby forcing Pakistan to continuously rotate troops as we keep beefing/withdrawing troops randomly, leaving them guessing when and where we may actually move in for a limited strike. Post Balakote, they simply can not assume that our build up is mere posturing anymore. For, if at any point we find a suitable situation, limited ground strikes can take place across LC into our own territory. Couple it to respites, whereby they try to concentrate on West. Imagine the logistics nightmare, the cycling of troops and diversion of resources that they can barely afford.

For point 2, Pakistan is making the perfect mistake that a successful propaganda campaign makes - too effective and too easily believed. Their own population believes nothing happened in Balakote and subsequent air engagement. How long before the society feels the pain of maintaining high operational readiness when the nation is on borrowing spree and simply has no money? Why so much defence expenditure when armed forces can match and beat India? (the question average Pakistani will ask) Credibility will take a hit .... it is starting.

Ok got the idea, Thanks (y)

The Question of timing - Why now?

02 reasons:

Pakistani economy is going down the drain. Foreign lenders are asking why they should finance Pakistani military confrontation with India when the matter can be amicably resolved.

I have a theory. Let me tag @Arsalan123 here (and please do not troll him).

In my opinion, PM Niazi made a tactical blunder admitting presence of 30-40000 militants in Pakistan. In his exuberance and usual style of shooting himself in the foot, he thought that he could show genuine intent of Pakistan in solving terror issue this way. While a segment of Pakistan Army may have supported this move quietly, the core does not seem to have been pleased. Mullah Fazlur Rehman's threat of a million strong march on Islamabad is a signal to PM Niazi over this. For, without military backing, the good Mullah can do ... jack.

There are News Reports that Security officials were Told to Prepare for an Agitiation 10 TIMES the size of Burhan Wani ie 2016 agitation

So definitely ,some action is on Internal restructuring which will bring the population
Out on streets

Pakistani economy is going down the drain. Foreign lenders are asking why they should finance Pakistani military confrontation with India when the matter can be amicably resolved.

I didn't know that you knew HALAL also? ;)

02 reasons:

In my opinion, PM Niazi made a tactical blunder admitting presence of 30-40000 militants in Pakistan. In his exuberance and usual style of shooting himself in the foot, he thought that he could show genuine intent of Pakistan in solving terror issue this way. While a segment of Pakistan Army may have supported this move quietly, the core does not seem to have been pleased. Mullah Fazlur Rehman's threat of a million strong march on Islamabad is a signal to PM Niazi over this. For, without military backing, the good Mullah can do ... jack.

If we have to Bleed Pakistan economically
We need More Cuts and Deep cuts
( Sorry for sounding cruel )

If they are able to repair the damage or get more aid , then our efforts get wasted