LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

This has nothing to do with the status of J&K, purely to do with PoJ&K. We are going to force them to be stupid, something they are trying hard not to be
What in your view is the end game here? They commit stupidity. We respond with either a repetition of Balakote or a variation of it. What after that? Any insights or hints if you're unable to give us a clear picture.

What in your view is the end game here? They commit stupidity. We respond with either a repetition of Balakote or a variation of it. What after that? Any insights or hints if you're unable to give us a clear picture.

US is a big part of the Equation

What ever we do in Kashmir ie Internal Restructuring
Will Invite some reaction from Pakistan
That is In addition to Internal protests

Internally we can handle the situation

But why are we Hammering Pakistan
In a Pre Emptive manner

Because US asked us to soften Pakistan
For their own Smooth Ejection🤣

They are, in what is being estimated, trying to create an Op Gibralter II, as they are actually trying to relieve pressure on themselves on economic and internal security aspects.
This actually makes a lot of sense. Recently there was a no confidence motion against senate chairman in pakistan parliament(sic). Opposition should have easily unseated the senate chairman, but when the secret ballot was counted the result was different. Opposition is totally pissed of with this kind of blatant rigging.

Military thinks by conducting a misadventure they can arouse the patriotic sentiments and rally the country around them. Thereby taking away the focus from their misdeeds.

Reactions: Hellfire
US wants Pakistan to bend Taliban
And US wants India to bend Pakistan
Well you forgot iran, pakistan offers iran & taliban to US and gets to do whatever in kashmir. Return of sunni taliban will create more problems for iran. Saudi's are not giving free money to pakistan, they want covert support against iran.

• Agree
Reactions: Sam
What are the changes that Chinese build up troops near Aksai Chin or Tawang region, seeing the situation in Kashmir? Or try to disrupt North East?

Heck, I ain't attacking Pakistan :)

Anyways, jokes apart. Pakistan is going to be tested severely in the coming days. I suspect that you will see major upheaval in your side of Kashmir and extending upto Durand line.
But knowing the Pakistani history, Pakistan Army may just be foolish enough to do something stupid which will give us an excuse to do some major downsizing of Pakistan. Nuclear weapons have been relegated to relics in Indo-Pak scenario.

Very categorically I have maintained over the past few years - Pakistan will not be allowed to use (even if it is in position to do so) nuclear weapons. The major world powers i.e. US, Russia, France, UK simply won't allow it, nor will China. Of course, we will also be coordinating with all of them diplomatically and with the exception of the last, militarily, to ensure this.

I had suggested similar action, when we all blogged on the earlier forum, a preemptive strike on Pakistan to cripple them by taking out all of their combined military capabilities and splitting Pakistan to smaller countries. And @Hellfire then had opposed it vehemently by scaring off with the nuclear destruction consequence. :)

Finally India is being proactive instead of waiting for Pak to do something and reacting .
The art is in Anticipating and making pak "Do something".....Now you wanna call this proactive or reactive is left to you

I wonder how Dhoni is doing amongst all this, the action became too real for him too quick.

Summary so far-

US-Pakistan deal, Terrorists given green light to go all in as now is the chance for internationalization of Kashmir, Chatter picked, Panic evacuation, CAPF insertion, tourists evacuation, Yatra curtailed, cross border raid, cross border raid, more cross border raids, counter raid failed killing good number of SSG, Press Conference scheduled, no revelations, more CAPF moved in, SSG killing leaked, educational institutions getting vacated, no offical word yet on what's going to happen.