LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

I think I have understood the " Timing "
Question about these events

Why Now , why not dry season where we can use Entire border and Tanks

This is related to Afghanistan

Once a Deal is reached between Taliban and US , Pakistan' s importance goes up a lot

So we are doing a Hit Job on Pakistan
And the domestic restructuring in J K is part of this whole plan

I think I have understood the " Timing "
Question about these events

Why Now , why not dry season where we can use Entire border and Tanks

This is related to Afghanistan

Once a Deal is reached between Taliban and US , Pakistan' s importance goes up a lot

So we are doing a Hit Job on Pakistan
And the domestic restructuring in J K is part of this whole plan
No. We are going to make Pakistan and Taliban irrelevent to Afghanistan. USA can pull out easily after that. Pak Punjab will once again become the ***** of Pathans from Afghanistan.

No. We are going to make Pakistan and Taliban irrelevent to Afghanistan. USA can pull out easily after that. Pak Punjab will once again become the randi of Pathans from Afghanistan.

I don't think there will be a wait till Feb 2020. If the paramilitary deployments have been done. The decision has already been taken.

No. We are going to make Pakistan and Taliban irrelevent to Afghanistan. USA can pull out easily after that. Pak Punjab will once again become the randi of Pathans from Afghanistan.
I get what India is trying to pull but it could have been initiated 2 weeks from now after the yatra is over and everything. Maybe plans were drawn up way before but the order to initiate it was taken in haste, At least looks like it. What is it that triggered us to move forward is something I don't get.
Any opinion @Falcon

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
I get what India is trying to pull but it could have been initiated 2 weeks from now after the yatra is over and everything. Maybe plans were drawn up way before but the order to initiate it was taken in haste, At least looks like it. What is it that triggered us to move forward is something I don't get.
Any opinion @Falcon

I am sure it is Afghanistan

And US is part of the plan

First they made a hero of Imran Khan
Then asked India to kick Pakistan hard

We are killing two birds with a stone

There has not been one word from US
In the last two days , otherwise phones
Would have been ringing

Reactions: Deathstar
Any opinion @Falcon
Maybe it needs to get done before any formal deal between Pak and US.

An Indian security team is in the US right now, ostensibly to protest $125m aid to Pak 😂😂

Would have been ringing
I believe it has something to do more than the US and national politics in the equation. Something else compelled them to prepone the dates of their operation.
Just like the demonetization fiasco. It was planned for 4 months down the line but was rolled out within a week due to a leak.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Force another blunder like Kargil?

Doubt it. Can not really predict. But they will have to undertake some major operation to relieve their troops and uplift the morale, which is precisely what we want them to do - escalate more than they can afford to. Every day we keep the area warm, they bleed economically, while we keep chugging along.

I have always maintained this - we can keep doing this forever and bleed them in every way.

Would have been ringing
By the way.. India is signing BECA and ISA with US. If relations had gone south.. then this would not be happening..

If Imran Khan calls Trump and says India is hammering us , so help us , Trump will say

" Do I know you ; Ah I remember
We had Lunch 2 weeks back " 🤣

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
If Imran Khan calls Trump and says India is hammering us , so help us , Trump will say

" Do I know you ; Ah I remember
We had Lunch 2 weeks back " 🤣
The present Afghan govt does not want the deal being brokered by Pakistan thru Taliban. They made a huge mistake of openly accepting that they considered Afghan their strategic Depth.

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire