LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

@Falcon ....can you describe the current situation? Are you going to attack pakistan or it's just for Kashmir?

Heck, I ain't attacking Pakistan :)

Anyways, jokes apart. Pakistan is going to be tested severely in the coming days. I suspect that you will see major upheaval in your side of Kashmir and extending upto Durand line.
But knowing the Pakistani history, Pakistan Army may just be foolish enough to do something stupid which will give us an excuse to do some major downsizing of Pakistan. Nuclear weapons have been relegated to relics in Indo-Pak scenario.

Very categorically I have maintained over the past few years - Pakistan will not be allowed to use (even if it is in position to do so) nuclear weapons. The major world powers i.e. US, Russia, France, UK simply won't allow it, nor will China. Of course, we will also be coordinating with all of them diplomatically and with the exception of the last, militarily, to ensure this.

EBD7K3RVAAAcNSl.png

Heck, I ain't attacking Pakistan :)

Anyways, jokes apart. Pakistan is going to be tested severely in the coming days. I suspect that you will see major upheaval in your side of Kashmir and extending upto Durand line.
But knowing the Pakistani history, Pakistan Army may just be foolish enough to do something stupid which will give us an excuse to do some major downsizing of Pakistan. Nuclear weapons have been relegated to relics in Indo-Pak scenario.

Very categorically I have maintained over the past few years - Pakistan will not be allowed to use (even if it is in position to do so) nuclear weapons. The major world powers i.e. US, Russia, France, UK simply won't allow it, nor will China. Of course, we will also be coordinating with all of them diplomatically and with the exception of the last, militarily, to ensure this.
How true are the reports that RR has been sent to LOC.

Reactions: Arsalan123
Where are the domestic and international tailors who wanted to measure Modi's chest?

Imagine pappu or Khujli in same situation lol. Opposition has lost balls along with Pakistani genrails.

If these two individuals have any shame then they shouldn't dream of being PM ever again.

Reactions: Bali78