LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Lol..... I think we may have to do something to the terrorists who are now desperate to cross over
No, we are waiting for another BAT action to cross over. This is how 1965 war had started. We took over Haji Pir pass on 29 th Aug 1965 to stop infiltrations which were part of Op Gibraltar. And then Pakistan formally announced war with us on 03 Sep 1965. History is set to repeat itself very very soon. A mountain Div from NE has already moved in and another one will be inducted in next few days on LOC.

Last edited:
Pakistan leadership (the one that matters) has gone into a huddle. They know a proper war will put mildly hurt them bad.

Their best bet is to internationalize the issue and introduce third party mediation. They could go big - a spectacular strike one that guarantees an angry Modi. Only when the world sees India going for the kill will someone bother.

Zero. But chances of Indian response are 100%.
I say if the Pakistanis don't respond in a month, we stage a false flag attack and initiate Operation Kabbadi to include Haji Pir. That's enough to keep the pot boiling for them. A few years down the line, say around 2023-24 when our economy and armed forces are in a better shape we conclude with the taking of PoK including the Northern Areas, enough to open up lines of communication with Afghanistan and abutting the Wakhan.

I say if the Pakistanis don't respond in a month, we stage a false flag attack and initiate Operation Kabbadi to include Haji Pir. That's enough to keep the pot boiling for them. A few years down the line, say around 2023-24 when our economy and armed forces are in a better shape we conclude with the taking of PoK including the Northern Areas, enough to open up lines of communication with Afghanistan and abutting the Wakhan.

But they will respond. Not doing so now will make Pak army irrelevant. This scenario is Nawaz Shariff's wet dream.

But they will respond. Not doing so now will make Pak army irrelevant. This scenario is Nawaz Shariff's wet dream.
They will respond in the usual ways. Strike as hard as they can across the LoC, inside Kashmir but there's another way they can do it, which gives them plausible deniability. Stage something like a 26/11 or a Pulwama outside Kashmir in mainland India using only Kashmiris as mercenaries.

They will respond in the usual ways. Strike as hard as they can across the LoC, inside Kashmir but there's another way they can do it, which gives them plausible deniability. Stage something like a 26/11 or a Pulwama outside Kashmir in mainland India using only Kashmiris as mercenaries.

Yeah this time it wont matter. India is itching for a fight. A tiny piece of evidence - even a bag of dates from Pakistan is found on the terrorists and its game over for them.

In 1965 we took over Hajipir with 25 pounders. My biz partner is a 38th course NDA. We both are from Sainik School, Chittorgarh and we have in us the spirit of Mewaar including the alcoholic spirit, LOL. The same course as that Of PVC Capt. Arun Khetrepal. He fought 1971 war as an arty officer in Hajipir area. The truth about the 38th course NDA is that only 38 of them survived 1971 war. he is one of them. My biz partner belongs to the royal family of Kota and is a Rajput. he knows that area even today as the back of his hand. he told me that with Bofors, we can do it with much lesser effort. Arty is called the Queen of Battlefield. But the big boss is still the Infantry as they put boots on ground.