LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Bifurcation for the moment
IMG_20190805_113610.jpg

Reactions: Parthu
जम्मू-कश्मीर से धारा 370 हटने के बाद अब जम्मू-कश्मीर केंद्र शासित प्रदेश होगा. लद्दाख को जम्मू-कश्मीर से अलग किया गया, वो भी केंद्र शासित प्रदेश रहेगा.

Sir I don't pay attention to our internal politics.even today they are discussing internal politics.i was worried about this situation from the last three days but now I finally have all the answers.according to my source,india is planning for a massive cfv for a very long time and it includes regular attacks on our side,just like small actions to take out our soldiers guarding the post.alsO iaf can take action inside ib.i have other news as well which are events in the past.basically artillery and regular attacks will continue for a long time.decisions can change and it all depends on pakistani response.this is all I know.

Well, like I mentioned two days back, the game is about GB now. The artillery fire directed in depth at the Dam project was a deliberate message to China. You shall find an advisory on evacuation of Chinese nationals from the area adjoining LC shortly being circulated.

In light of the abrogation of Article 370, Pakistan has been placed in an unfortunate position. In my view, it has two options:

1. To move to integrate the territories of what you call Azaad Kashmir (our PoJ&K) and Gilgit-Baltistan into Pakistan.
2. Militarily launch a localised conflict in order to create enough panic for powers that be that an international mediation is brought to bear up on India.

The third but suicidal option that we need not discuss is to do nothing of course.

Over here, if Option #1 is exercised, it leaves Simla and Karachi Agreements null and void and leaves Pakistani position of plebiscite to decide future of Kashmir as merely a herring. Further, it allows India a justification to expand scope of military operations across LC, a point which quite a few of us have explained as the rationale for Political Ownership of the Surgical Strikes conducted in post Uri period - of considering LC as violable and not of import. This allows India all the options to expand the nature and scope of military engagement on its own intiative.

For Option#2, PM Modi has been able to get everyone on board here. Right now, the bargaining position of Pakistan is weak. It has nothing to offer US that it can not get by letting India have its way. Work out those angles for your self.

Third ..... your public will lynch your Generals :)

Interesting times ahead my friend. But one thing is clear, Pakistan will take a a step and whatever step it has as options, are stupidity in every way. A checkmate ...

They gave grenades to kids in 99. If the kids killed someone its a bonus. If they get killed its payday - parade the bodies and cry about Indians killing kids. Their entire mentality is devoid of reason or compassion.

If it was not such an emotional issue, I would say give them Kashmir. I guarantee you Pakistan would have gone extinct. Their brain would not have been able to process the question - What next?

Not really. Next would be conquest of Himachal.

Anything from LOC?
Its calm..... But wont be in the evening..... There are places where PA sits on dominating heights....They can play this game.....But IA is ready for the bet.....

My gut feeling says, They wont do anything for couple of days as this was something that they never expected or anticipated.... So the counter plan will take time.... But then they have some real morons who could act macho today.... If some one did then it will be martial law in 3 months if not 3 weeks

Its calm..... But wont be in the evening..... There are places where PA sits on dominating heights....They can play this game.....But IA is ready for the bet.....

My gut feeling says, They wont do anything for couple of days as this was something that they never expected or anticipated.... So the counter plan will take time.... But then they have some real morons who could act macho today.... If some one did then it will be martial law in 3 months if not 3 weeks
Oh come-on, everyone knew this was going to happen for weeks now. Only doubt was either 370 or trifurcation but no one expected both.

I believe response will be within a day, probably demonstrating in No man s land or within their own territory..
And there will be Victory celebrations..

Or

They ll talk randomly to someone and claim ,,, international community is with them..

Ik is already booking tickets with Qatar Airways....

Well, like I mentioned two days back, the game is about GB now. The artillery fire directed in depth at the Dam project was a deliberate message to China. You shall find an advisory on evacuation of Chinese nationals from the area adjoining LC shortly being circulated.

In light of the abrogation of Article 370, Pakistan has been placed in an unfortunate position. In my view, it has two options:

1. To move to integrate the territories of what you call Azaad Kashmir (our PoJ&K) and Gilgit-Baltistan into Pakistan.
2. Militarily launch a localised conflict in order to create enough panic for powers that be that an international mediation is brought to bear up on India.

The third but suicidal option that we need not discuss is to do nothing of course.

Over here, if Option #1 is exercised, it leaves Simla and Karachi Agreements null and void and leaves Pakistani position of plebiscite to decide future of Kashmir as merely a herring. Further, it allows India a justification to expand scope of military operations across LC, a point which quite a few of us have explained as the rationale for Political Ownership of the Surgical Strikes conducted in post Uri period - of considering LC as violable and not of import. This allows India all the options to expand the nature and scope of military engagement on its own intiative.

For Option#2, PM Modi has been able to get everyone on board here. Right now, the bargaining position of Pakistan is weak. It has nothing to offer US that it can not get by letting India have its way. Work out those angles for your self.

Third ..... your public will lynch your Generals :)

Interesting times ahead my friend. But one thing is clear, Pakistan will take a a step and whatever step it has as options, are stupidity in every way. A checkmate ...
What if they don't do both? What if they just continue as it is by sending terrorist across the border now and then?