LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

I think these house arrests are part of the ploy for what is about to happen. It's been discussed & agreed with these leaders and the house arrests are a way to show that these leaders were not able to do anything to oppose whatever Delhi was doing because of the house arrests. To save their face in front of the Kashmiris in future. They and to some extent PMIK is also in collusion (judging by the lukewarm response from GOP & their Military) with Delhi to try find a different approach to solve the Kashmir dilemma. Classic good cop bad cop!!

Itne saare desh drohio ki ek sath gaand phati hai

stop talking like an *censored*
Try saying that when you see what goes on here due to Mumtaz Begum and her Muslim appeasement. I don't know where you live but Bengal is where the many riots, Direct Action Day etc took place. Our family has faced this before, that's why I know how bad it can get.

State Govt won't do shit except supply Muslims more weapons.

Guys I live in Kolkata with Muslim areas right next to me. I'm pretty scared. Stocking up supplies now.

Everyone in Bengal, Kerala and West UP, stay safe bros and keep your loved ones safe. Vande Mataram.
Nothing is going to happen in rest of the country. I dont think there is any need for you to worry about.

Try saying that when you see what goes on here due to Mumtaz Begum and her Muslim appeasement. I don't know where you live but Bengal is where the many riots, Direct Action Day etc took place. Our family has faced this before, that's why I know how bad it can get.

State Govt won't do shit except supply Muslims more weapons.
stop being a paranoid, if mamta does any circus that will be end of her political career.

On a lighter note, members on the OTHER forum are riled up pretty bad. Guess their incapability to do anything is having a slow burning effect... Most of them are foaming on their mouth shouting nuke nuke.... Pretty funny to visit now...