Meanwhile in Pakistan

But you ARE a second generation economic refugee.

Cheers, Doc

Parents are doctors, and Grandparents had plenty of wealth and influence left over from the good old days, in addition to what they earned. But sure, I'm the refugee. My parents hitched a little boat to the US, and when they were stopped in the Port of LA, they mixed sugar in a vessel of milk to show how they would adjust lmfao.

Parents are doctors, and Grandparents had plenty of wealth and influence left over from the good old days, in addition to what they earned. But sure, I'm the refugee. My parents hitched a little boat to the US, and when they were stopped in the Port of LA, they mixed sugar in a vessel of milk to show how they would adjust lmfao.

This why we came to India

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%84-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B7%D9%82%D9%88%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1%C2%A9zoroastrianismscm.weebly.com_-750x450.jpg

This is why you went

MW-EY056_dollar_20161017211422_ZH.jpg

And you are the nationalist? :ROFLMAO: Please .....

You are the definition of an Internet Hindu.

Cheers, Doc

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%84-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B7%D9%82%D9%88%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1%C2%A9zoroastrianismscm.weebly.com_-750x450.jpg

This is why you went

Cheers, Doc

You came to India to save your own lives after getting rolled over by the Arabs - the fact that someone also took a fire along with them doesn't change that.

My parents went to pursue even better opportunities beyond what they already had in India - which was plenty. A big "LOLwa" as you like to say, at your attempt to put me down because my parents made a winning decision in life out of their own free will, as opposed to your ancestors who literally had no other choice if they wanted to survive.

And additionally, my family was allowed into the US because they were highly skilled immigrants, ones who would add something to the US at the time of their arrival. You Parsis may have contributed plenty to India now, but when you arrived in your boats, nobody could have known that one of you would become a Manekshaw or Tata or Bhabha centuries later.

This is why you went

And you are the nationalist? :ROFLMAO: Please .....

You are the definition of an Internet Hindu.

Cheers, Doc

Lol, according to you I would be a nationalist if I was a Congress/Sonia bootlicker who talked down to the native populace of a country that gave me refuge all while keeping one eye firmly fixed on running to another country to resurrect a long dead Empire right?

My parents went to pursue even better opportunities beyond what they already had in India

I'm a doctor like your parents. Doing very well in India.

I have many batchmates who are in the US too. No doubt many generations younger than your parents. From an India very different to the India your parents left behind.

Don't kid yourself, and please do not try and kid us Indians here. No one is fooled.

You are an economic refugee.

And the only reason no one tells you that to your face here is that it is not politically convenient for them to do so.

Let a secular American of Indian origin start putting down the BJP and the sangh, and you will hear similar from "your" side as well. Just not directed at you.

Cheers, Doc

I'm a doctor like your parents. Doing very well in India.

I have many batchmates who are in the US too. No doubt many generations younger than your parents. From an India very different to the India your parents left behind.

Don't kid yourself, and please do not try and kid us Indians here. No one is fooled.

You are an economic refugee.

And the only reason no one tells you that to your face here is that it is not politically convenient for them to do so.

Let a secular American of Indian origin start putting down the BJP and the sangh, and you will hear similar from "your" side as well. Just not directed at you.

Cheers, Doc

LOL, because you would know more about the state of my family's finances right? You're full of jokes today buddy. The India my parents left was certainly different, but those who were on top were doing damn well back then too. But please continue trying to spin my parents' lofty ambition and drive as some sort of refugee story lmfao.

LOL, because you would know more about the state of my family's finances right? You're full of jokes today buddy. The India my parents left was certainly different, but those who were on top were doing damn well back then too. But please continue trying to spin my parents' lofty ambition and drive as some sort of refugee story lmfao.

Let it go.

I'm really not enjoying this.

But if you bring me into your discussions, in the third person, pointing out that my people left their homeland and came here as refugees 1300 years ago (of course they did and were), then I shall continue to point out that you come from parents who left their homeland for money.

Only money.

Cheers, Doc

Let it go.

I'm really not enjoying this.

But if you bring me into your discussions, in the third person, pointing out that my people left their homeland and came here as refugees 1300 years ago (of course they did and were), then I shall continue to point out that you come from parents who left their homeland for money.

Only money.

Cheers, Doc

Let it go why? You're the one who started this. Not enjoying it anymore because I don't let your shit go unanswered?

You once again started this fight by questioning my Indianness and trying to taunt me about the fact that I live in the US. I'm just giving you a much needed taste of your own medicine.

And please, keep crying until your army of reconverted Persians arrives Shah Doc; my parents had more than enough money (as well as a hell of a lot more influence) in India. The same ambition and drive that made them doctors took them to the US because as well off as they were in India, they wanted to grow rather than settle. And to think that you have the gall to call us refugees when we weren't the ones forced into running away to save our lives.

So the choice is yours, permanently shut up about my Indianness/place of residence, or I'll keep reminding you who you are, and under what circumstances we found you.

Let it go why? You're the one who started this. Not enjoying it anymore because I don't let your shit go unanswered?

You once again started this fight by questioning my Indianness and trying to taunt me about the fact that I live in the US. I'm just giving you a much needed taste of your own medicine.

And please, keep crying until your army of reconverted Persians arrives Shah Doc; my parents had more than enough money (as well as a hell of a lot more influence) in India. The same ambition and drive that made them doctors took them to the US because as well off as they were in India, they wanted to grow rather than settle. And to think that you have the gall to call us refugees when we weren't the ones forced into running away to save our lives.

So the choice is yours, permanently shut up about my Indianness/place of residence, or I'll keep reminding you who you are, and under what circumstances we found you.

I'm comfortable being called a refugee by an American second generation economic refugee.

It's not that.

Its always been about what stake you have in India.

Which is frankly NOTHING. ZERO. NADA.

Please note that I consider guys like Stephen and Aravind to be multiple degrees more credible than you when they speak about India and nationalism.

They are Indians like me.

You are not.

Its really that simple.

You are sadly (against early judgment) an Internet Hindu. That's all you really are.

You may try to appropriate India in some form or the other based on lineage, but its what WE allow you. Never forget that in your discourse with us.

Cheers, Doc

I'm comfortable being called a refugee by an American second generation economic refugee.

It's not that.

Its always been about what stake you have in India.

Which is frankly NOTHING. ZERO. NADA.

Please note that I consider guys like Stephen and Aravind to be multiple degrees more credible than you when they speak about India and nationalism.

They are Indians like me.

You are not.

Its really that simple.

You are sadly (against early judgment) an Internet Hindu. That's all you really are.

You may try to appropriate India in some form or the other based on lineage, but its what WE allow you. Never forget that in your discourse with us.

Cheers, Doc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you allow me nothing Shah Doc. You are an unfortunate Iranian stuck in India with delusions of return and conquest. It was my ancestors who allowed YOU to even be here in the first place.

As for early judgment, I made mistakes as well, although in my case it's understandable, you have changed into someone else altogether, done a 180 degree flip since we last met. It's a shame really.

And you're such a damn hypocrite, now you wanna talk about who has a stake in India, when you're the one pining to go back to Iran and magically convert the entire Middle East to a religion which would have been dead if not for my ancestors? What stake do you have? I have an emotional, spiritual and civilizational stake in India, among several other things, yours are in Iran; and if tomorrow situations were conducive, that's where you would be found. So don't lecture me on stakes buddy.

As for Stephen and Aravind, most certainly, they're both far more Indian than you'll ever be, and it's kind Hindus like them who have allowed your temporary tourist stay in India to be a pleasant, safe and successful one. Don't ever forget that.

@vsdoc @RATHORE

Both of you are 100 PERCENT Indian with India's Interests and Well Being in your Heart

While VSDOC serves Indian people as he is a Doctor and pays taxes we must Remember that
NRI s like Rathore have helped India during times of FOREIGN exchange shortage

Even TODAY the NRI deposits in Indian banks is OVER 100 BILLION dollars

Indian NRIs are a Very Huge reason for India's Positive image abroad and more specifically
in Lobbying with Foreign Governments for protecting and Advancing Indian Interests

While they are Also Lobbying AGAINST Pakistan at the same time

It is this sustained campaign against Pakistan which is Now yielding results

By the other side I meant the other Indian side, which is conspicuous by its near total absence here.

So who prevented them ?

The reason is clear.

It is not possible to have a debate with right wingers. This is seen everywhere - forums, WhatsApp groups, Twitter, Facebook, TV debates.

So people simply give up in exasperation and keep silent.

Or leave.

Cheers, Doc

I thought the opposition ought to be made of sterner stuff . It that's their calibre , God Help them and your lot . They then are the "Zorastrians" in Persia who are the right kind to convert under duress and what's more harass the ones following their old faith.I can see why you're worried.

P.S - Another bit of advice , free of cost. Come up with genuine criticism of Modi & the BJP. Try. It's not impossible . Construct an argument . There are people out here who'd back you.

So who prevented them ?

I thought the opposition ought to be made of sterner stuff . It that's their calibre , God Help them and your lot . They then are the "Zorastrians" in Persia who are the right kind to convert under duress and what's more harass the ones following their old faith.I can see why you're worried.

P.S - Another bit of advice , free of cost. Come up with genuine criticism of Modi & the BJP. Try. It's not impossible . Construct an argument . There are people out here who'd back you.

Please don't bore me with your greasy platitudes.

Cheers, Doc