Meanwhile in Pakistan

solar panels, fuel tanks, structure and propulsion by SUPARCO.
Optics by china.
Electronics and some aspects of design south African.
Launch vehicle , Chinese.

How come Pakistan have a supplier for all this ?

Pakistan doesn't have suppliers making solar panels for even civilian applications (correct me if I'm wrong)

Same with fuel tanks/ satellite bus structure.

PRSS-1 was developed by the China Academy of Space Technology (CAST) and is based on a CAST-2000 satellite bus. Its imaging system provides panchromatic and multispectral imaging at 1-meter and 4-meter resolution, respectively, with a swarth width of around 60 kilometers.

Two Chinese launches in 24 hours deliver Pakistan satellites, Beidou backup to orbit - SpaceNews.com

Its pretty common. I remember my own incident from 2006. I was operating a flight from Delhi to Bangalore in the morning of 15th August. After I reached the cruising altitude and crossed Bhopal, I decided to do a PA for pax. That day being our Independence day, I decided to do Pax address in shuddh Hindi,Sanskrit and English. I pressed the PA switch on central panel and just then I got distracted by a call from the cabin crew and also Nagpur control. I had handed over controls to my First officer who was now the "Pilot Flying". In that moment, i just completely forget which channel I was speaking on. I thought I was on PA=Pax Address. But I was on Nagpur control frequency. I went thru my long address to pax in three languages. And looked at my F/O to see his reaction. Suddenly a call came, bahenchod apna naam toh bata dey, saaley paanch minute say poori frequency jaam kardi tunay?
For once I really believed in the dictum-ek chupp, soo sukh.

It was a lay over flight. Next day when I reached home, I narrated the whole thing to my wife and till date, she just can't stop laughing on this incident. The great Commander of civil Aviation became a bloody fool.

Long back in the days of PanAm, they had a very interesting thing in their aircraft. The pilots could relay all R/T conversation with ATC thru the PA system of the aircraft to the passengers. It was quite a hit among passengers as they knew precisely where the aircraft was during descent and approach for landing. The pilots used to switch this off when on final approach to land. One day a crew which had to negotiate some real bad weather for landing and got hammered badly, forgot to switch it off on final approach. They again got badly beaten by weather during approach and finally once they landed, the Captain turned to his co-pilot and said,"A;ll I need now is a bottle of chilled beer and a hot pussy". This got relayed to the cabin also. One of the cabin crew immediately got up to rush to the cockpit to inform pilots that the relay switch is still ON. A very amused passenger watched this and held her hand," Hey, you are forgetting the chilled bottle of Beer".

DtAkNMcXgAATdjz.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Mind Blowing performances! Never saw such before.
In IDEAS 2018,Pakistan's SF units tried to show audience how to conduct hostage rescue ops, but instead SF's vehicle turned over! And SF suffered injuries...

Yup. The inherent instability of Toyota pickups.
Need to change their vehicles to something stable. It's good the incident happened in such a high profile ceremony. Now it will come to top brass attention how difficult it has been for the soldiers to handle these vehicles.

• Agree
Reactions: R!cK