Votes: 1 0.4%
  • F-18 SH

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • F-15EX

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Mig-35

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What spokesman was quoted? Please tell me the name which you won't be able because it didn't happen.

The Indian" journalist" should have printed, DOD spokesman (Insert name here) said he was not aware of any count of Pakistani F-16's by his superiors and well get back to me with an answer.

No name... it didn't happen. And stop using eurasiatimes and national interest as source they are as bad as The National Enquire.

You don't need to name the spokesman when the department is named.

Your source: "citing U.S. officials"
WTF does that mean? Even the city garbage collector is a US official.

My source: "United States defence department"
That's a source.

If something is wrong, then my source can step forward and say they didn't claim such a thing. Otoh, with your source, there is nobody to provide a rebuttal. It's just random unnamed "US official" that's been created out of thin air for the benefit of the Pakistani ISPR. The Pakistanis trolled you and you willingly got trolled.

A source must either contain the name of the official or the department he/she is representing. Without either, it's not a source, it's just meaningless dribble, like all your posts. Let me repeat that: A source is either a living entity and/or an organisation.

The only living entity/organisation named in your article is a Pakistani Army spokesman.

This was a lesson in common sense.

• Agree
Reactions: Ironhide and Abheer
Well, its all right to point out facts but isn't this thread for MMRCA 2.0 and we are discussing about F-16 kill ?🤣 Mods @Gautam sir, if you think it is meaningful to reopen the thread of Aerial Standoff of 27th Feb, 2019, plz do so, so that this war goes on.🤣

That's a source.

If something is wrong, then my source can step forward and say they didn't claim such a thing. Otoh, with your source, there is nobody to provide a rebuttal. It's just random unnamed "US official" that's been created out of thin air for the benefit of the Pakistani ISPR. The Pakistanis trolled you and you willingly got trolled.

A source must either contain the name of the official or the department he/she is representing. Without either, it's not a source, it's just meaningless dribble, like all your posts. Let me repeat that: A source is either a living entity and/or an organisation.

The only living entity/organisation named in your article is a Pakistani Army spokesman.

NOT AWARE means NOT AWARE doesn't mean US didn't count Pakistani F-16's it means the DOD SPOKEMAN was not aware it took place... which the Indian "journalist" is claiming in which he's full of sht. Indian guy speaks to the DOD official who talks to media and forgets to name him? He's full of sht!

-Foreign Policy magazine reported Thursday that US defence personnel conducted recently a physical count of Pakistan’s F-16s and found all intact, none missing. It attributed the finding to two unidentified senior US defence officials and said the count was conducted at the invitation of Pakistan..

A US defence department SPOKEMAN told Hindustan Times in a statement that they, the department, “weren’t aware of any investigation like that”, that was said to have been conducted, according to unidentified defence officials cited in the FP report, and referred this reporter to the Department of State.

All India media is parroting what this one fella made up.

That's a source.

NOT AWARE means NOT AWARE doesn't mean US didn't count Pakistani F-16's it means the DOD SPOKEMAN was not aware it took place... which the Indian "journalist" is claiming in which he's full of sht. Indian guy speaks to the DOD official who talks to media and forgets to name him? He's full of sht!

-Foreign Policy magazine reported Thursday that US defence personnel conducted recently a physical count of Pakistan’s F-16s and found all intact, none missing. It attributed the finding to two unidentified senior US defence officials and said the count was conducted at the invitation of Pakistan..

A US defence department SPOKEMAN told Hindustan Times in a statement that they, the department, “weren’t aware of any investigation like that”, that was said to have been conducted, according to unidentified defence officials cited in the FP report, and referred this reporter to the Department of State.

Pakistan General & PM himself told Public about 2 pilots.
Why are you not giving any importance to that. . Liers?

Reactions: Ironhide
Pakistan General & PM himself told Public about 2 pilots.
Why are you not giving any importance to that. . Liers?
Their whole military industrial complex sits upon the export success of F16s.

They will never acknowledge anything.

We made a graveyard of pattons with our light tank, we sunk an American Submarine, we took out the world's best sabers with trainers.

How does this all sound to someone from West proud of their stuff ?

That's why they will ignore it and tell lies.

Leave everything aside, the IAF itself revealed the AWACS image of track vanishing of F-16. 'Cause the DEfeNcE AnAlYsTs of your side were shouting all the time that IAF is not releasing any evidence from its side; and when the IAF released the evidences than your analysts and Pakistanis cried that the evidences are MS Paint drawings/fake etc.Hence one thing is clear no matter what we present you as an evidence, you and your analysts along with porkis are never going to admit the loss of an F16 to Soviet-era MiG-21.

Last edited:
Leave everything aside, the IAF itself revealed the AWACS image of track vanishing of F-16. 'Cause the DEfeNcE AnAlYsTs of your side were shouting all the time that IAF is not releasing any evidence from its side; and when the IAF released the evidences than your analysts and Pakistanis cried that the evidences are MS Paint drawings/fake etc.Hence one thing is clear no matter what we present you as an evidence, you and your analysts along with porkis are never going to admit the loss of an F16 to Soviet-era MiG-21.
I don't care what a bunch of Pakistanis claim. If the head of all Pakistan told me the sky was blue I'd go outside to see if that's true.

US said no F-16 got shot down... that's it. Look I get this is a sore topic for India but you folks are just going to have to get over it.

Modi was couple months away from election and was desperate for a win since US came out saying no Pakistani F-16 got shot down. Days after US claim that is when IAF came out with the whole AWACS image which means nothing outside of India. It was meant for Indians and to help Modi.

US said no F-16 got shot down... that's it.
Right ! Pls share the "official statement" by the concerned authorities of the US to this effect. That'd be the end of the story . Come on! Since you've made the statement to this effect , you've quite obviously seen the "official statement" saying no F-16s shot down . All you've to do is link it here .

Go on ! Make our day .Ja sweetie ?

I didn't know the US DoD does things without knowing what it's doing.

Something like counting someone else's stuff is part of their job, under EUM. What's even more important is even if they did count, they are not going to say anything about it publicly.

The fact that your source simply relies on garbage collectors is enough to know it's fake.

We made a graveyard of pattons with our light tank, we sunk an American Submarine, we took out the world's best sabers with trainers.

We've been embarrassing the Americans since the 60s.

I don't care what a bunch of Pakistanis claim. If the head of all Pakistan told me the sky was blue I'd go outside to see if that's true.

US said no F-16 got shot down... that's it. Look I get this is a sore topic for India but you folks are just going to have to get over it.

Modi was couple months away from election and was desperate for a win since US came out saying no Pakistani F-16 got shot down. Days after US claim that is when IAF came out with the whole AWACS image which means nothing outside of India. It was meant for Indians and to help Modi.
Well, seems like what I said was true, you guys are not gonna accept the loss of the F-16. I stated the evidence provided by IAF (AWACS Image) and you rebutted it not with logic (how could it be factually wrong or right) but u resorted to politics again that how Modi ji used this as an advantage blah..blah.. . Then u say that why IAF did not show it on 27th itself(or later on). The reason being that this was a trump card in their favour and releasing it amid the Info War being peddled by porkis would have easily overshadowed it. But releasing it at a time when the Info War was mostly de escalated was strategically good move as it well let the proper facts out without any misinterpretation. Other than that saying that we are not getting over it is wrong. We got over it on the 27th Feb, 2019 itself that IAF's MiG-21 Bison shot down an F-16, but it is you and the Porkis who can't get over the fact that Pakistani AF lost an F-16 that day.
How So, please Elaborate?

It has been explained. @RASALGHUL

Well, seems like what I said was true, you guys are not gonna accept the loss of the F-16. I stated the evidence provided by IAF (AWACS Image) and you rebutted it not with logic (how could it be factually wrong or right) but u resorted to politics again that how Modi ji used this as an advantage blah..blah.. . Then u say that why IAF did not show it on 27th itself(or later on). The reason being that this was a trump card in their favour and releasing it amid the Info War being peddled by porkis would have easily overshadowed it. But releasing it at a time when the Info War was mostly de escalated was strategically good move as it well let the proper facts out without any misinterpretation. Other than that saying that we are not getting over it is wrong. We got over it on the 27th Feb, 2019 itself that IAF's MiG-21 Bison shot down an F-16, but it is you and the Porkis who can't get over the fact that Pakistani AF lost an F-16 that day.

It has been explained. @RASALGHUL
??

If the enemy has higher quantity and quality of fighters how to respond?
I feel small batch of on par aircraft ( rafale)
Large number of platforms on air to give atleast a decent fight in association with IACCS is needed.

Next order should be 36 Rafale + 83 LCA mk 2
( more number s of mk2 needed but engine no. Ordered is only 99)

Like the previous order of 36 rafale + 83 mk1A

If the enemy has higher quantity and quality of fighters how to respond?
I feel small batch of on par aircraft ( rafale)
Large number of platforms on air to give atleast a decent fight in association with IACCS is needed.

Next order should be 36 Rafale + 83 LCA mk 2
( more number s of mk2 needed but engine no. Ordered is only 99)

Like the previous order of 36 rafale + 83 mk1A
We need 3 squadrons of Rafale at the bare minimum above the current 2 that we've got. So, IAF should order 54 Rafales in this tranche. Put each squadron at Ambala and Hasimara(beside the current Rafale-I squadrons as infra is already set for these). Also put one squadron deep in Central India.

Also, I think as Mk2 will come only post 2028, we should order 80 more MK1As immediately. Increase the production rate and induct all these planes before 2027-28.

Above measures shall address our squadron shortfall issues along with enhancing our firepower against the Panda and the Pig.