Votes: 1 0.4%
  • F-18 SH

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • F-15EX

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Mig-35

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hell wasn't that supposed to come in 2022 ? What was the in house prediction like ?

Make in India or Off the shelf , 2026 it is.

Damn I am going to sound like that astrology predicting guy.. Sat kal..
Lets see what the navy jet deal be like. My guess is nothing will move till at least the election. (unless hands are forced)

Even though I am not optimistic, I am at the least expecting the naval deal to go through before elections.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Damn I am going to sound like that astrology predicting guy.. Sat kal..
Sat Sri Shiv!!

That guy's vanished hasn't he? Avi Raina.

Even though I am not optimistic,
You ought to spend more time engaging you know who out here.

I am at the least expecting the naval deal to go through before elections.

MRCBF should come thru in the next few months. It's been budgeted.

The only reason I stated the f15 for mrfa is to pitch against the chinese as a different option to su-30 and long range standoff weapon. You always need multiple options under your wing. Both us & them know su-30 well, f15 would have been a different challenge.
What is better : a F15 with AMRAAM or a Rafale with Meteor ?
India already have Rafale with Meteor.

Actual Su30 is well known by China, but what about a Super Su30 with new weapon system (AESA radar, modern electronic warfare system) and ASTRA 2 or 3 ? A total challenge for them.
Why not exchange 2 squads of Su 30 mki for 2 squads of F15 from Israel/ Japan?
Your MKI are younger than tired F15 from Japan and Israel.... And Israeli ones are fitted with some israeli special goodies : not for sale even for India I think.

What is better : a F15 with AMRAAM or a Rafale with Meteor ?
India already have Rafale with Meteor.

Actual Su30 is well known by China, but what about a Super Su30 with new weapon system (AESA radar, modern electronic warfare system) and ASTRA 2 or 3 ? A total challenge for them.

Your MKI are younger than tired F15 from Japan and Israel.... And Israeli ones are fitted with some israeli special goodies : not for sale even for India I think.
F-15EX is a new plane and not upgraded existing F-15's in inventory that are decades old.

F-15EX is a new plane and not upgraded existing F-15's in inventory that are decades old.
Absolutely not. It is a legacy F15 just fitted with FBW. Even the outward canted fins see on Silent Eagle was not used.
It remains a very potent fighter, with high speed, high load, but when you have a Su30 you really don't need it.
The main weakness of F15 is its high RCS, as Su30.

Absolutely not. It is a legacy F15 just fitted with FBW. Even the outward canted fins see on Silent Eagle was not used.
It remains a very potent fighter, with high speed, high load, but when you have a Su30 you really don't need it.
The main weakness of F15 is its high RCS, as Su30.

The F-15EX is basically an upgraded F-15E. They have strengthened the airframe, added new avionics and a new engine. It's superior to the MKI's airframe in some respects, like maintenance and payload, but its disadvantages in performance and basic range makes it inferior to the MKI.

Nah a BLK 70 armed with aim 160d is a bigger threat than a su-35 or j-11.
Su-35 armed with R-37M and J-11/16 armed with PL-15 and PL-21 represent threat level far beyond any F-16. In fact, the latter combo has even the mighty USAF and USN worried.

Didn't happen. Indians like you needed coping when an Indian fighter got shot down and its pilot paraded so they made up the whole F-16 shot down. US counted and all Pakistani vipers accounted for.

Didn't happen. Indians like you needed coping when an Indian fighter got shot down and its pilot paraded so they made up the whole F-16 shot down. US counted and all Pakistani vipers accounted for.
The F16 went down like a 2 cent used hooker.
Damn , Sweetie, he destroyed you with his 2nd language.

Last edited:
US had to use the Saudis to blackmail India into not turning it's asset (Pakistan) into radioactive dust.

That says everything.

You do anything you want. By 2040 China may or may not be there. But we will wipe out your favourite kid from this planet.

Sayonara.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajput Lion