Obituary Thread

WTF our Stephen was mentor and scholar in South Asia security field?!

No Sir , I am here , Alive and Kicking

But I deeply Respected Professor Stephen Cohen

Professor Stephen Cohen INTRODUCED me to Pakistan

Till I read his book in 2005 , I thought that Pakistanis were only Desirous of Getting Kashmir

That is a completely wrong Perception on the part of Indians

His First Book on Pakistan
" The IDEA OF PAKISTAN " which I read in 2005 is what made me Realise that The India Pakistan Conflict is NOT about Territory of Kashmir

It was AND will remain a CLASH OF CIVILIZATION

A Sad day indeed for his many fans :cry::cry:

Last edited:
In Recent Years , there have been many Experts on Pakistan and Many Books too have been Written on Pakistan

But he was the FIRST American expert who made a deep study of Pakistani PSYCHE.

And How Pakistan Construes ITSELF as the SUCCESSOR of the Mughal Empire
And therefore it looks upon large Parts of INDIA as its " Lost Empire " .

Last edited:
Karnataka: Pejawar Mutt seer Vishwesha Teertha Swami dies aged 88

MANGALURU: Pejawar mutt seer Vishvesha Tirtha Swamiji, 88, who was hospitalised at Kasturba Hospital, Manipal a week back, passed away on Sunday.
The announcement of the seer's death was made at 9.20am by the Sri Krishna Mutt authorities in Udupi.

He was admitted to the hospital for the treatment of pneumonia on December 20 and was shifted to the Pejawar Mutt in Udupi early on Sunday. The seer was put on ventilator after his health condition worsened on Saturday night.

Udupi MLA Raghupathi Bhat who was at the Mutt premises informed that Tirtha's final rites (Vrindavan) would be held at Vidyapeeth, Bengaluru as per wishes.

His body will be kept for public darshan at Ajjarkad Maidan Udupi from 10am to 1pm, he said requesting all devotees and public to pay homage to the Seer at the Maidan and not to come to the Mutt.

He also said that chief minister BS Yediyurappa would come to the Maidan. The body will be taken to Bengaluru in a military helicopter to National College Grounds, Bengaluru to allow dignitaries and public to pay their last respects to the departed soul.

Shobha Karandlaje, Udupi Chikkamagaluru MP, said that doctors tried their mite to revive the seer but Lord Krishna's wish was something else. His social reformative movements to remove untouchability and others will be our guiding light, she said.

Karandlaje said Ram Mandir was his dream, but unfortunately, he could not see it standing. "He will be with us in spirit and guiding us through the process," she said.

He was shifted from the hospital to the Pejawar Mutt in a special ambulance early Sunday morning. Tight security has been in place on the Car Street in Udupi, where the Pejawar Mutt and the famous Sri Krishna temple are located.

The chief minister also mourned the death of the seer saying a prominent guiding light of Hindu religion was no more. He rued that Swamiji could not see his dream of Ram Temple being constructed at Ayodhya come true.

Karnataka: Pejawar Mutt seer Vishwesha Teertha Swami dies aged 88

MANGALURU: Pejawar mutt seer Vishvesha Tirtha Swamiji, 88, who was hospitalised at Kasturba Hospital, Manipal a week back, passed away on Sunday.
The announcement of the seer's death was made at 9.20am by the Sri Krishna Mutt authorities in Udupi.

He was admitted to the hospital for the treatment of pneumonia on December 20 and was shifted to the Pejawar Mutt in Udupi early on Sunday. The seer was put on ventilator after his health condition worsened on Saturday night.

Udupi MLA Raghupathi Bhat who was at the Mutt premises informed that Tirtha's final rites (Vrindavan) would be held at Vidyapeeth, Bengaluru as per wishes.

His body will be kept for public darshan at Ajjarkad Maidan Udupi from 10am to 1pm, he said requesting all devotees and public to pay homage to the Seer at the Maidan and not to come to the Mutt.

He also said that chief minister BS Yediyurappa would come to the Maidan. The body will be taken to Bengaluru in a military helicopter to National College Grounds, Bengaluru to allow dignitaries and public to pay their last respects to the departed soul.

Shobha Karandlaje, Udupi Chikkamagaluru MP, said that doctors tried their mite to revive the seer but Lord Krishna's wish was something else. His social reformative movements to remove untouchability and others will be our guiding light, she said.

Karandlaje said Ram Mandir was his dream, but unfortunately, he could not see it standing. "He will be with us in spirit and guiding us through the process," she said.

He was shifted from the hospital to the Pejawar Mutt in a special ambulance early Sunday morning. Tight security has been in place on the Car Street in Udupi, where the Pejawar Mutt and the famous Sri Krishna temple are located.

The chief minister also mourned the death of the seer saying a prominent guiding light of Hindu religion was no more. He rued that Swamiji could not see his dream of Ram Temple being constructed at Ayodhya come true.
His dream of building Ram Mandir will indeed come true. Jai Shree Ram

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
1578391870164.png

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
No Sir , I am here , Alive and Kicking

But I deeply Respected Professor Stephen Cohen

Professor Stephen Cohen INTRODUCED me to Pakistan

Till I read his book in 2005 , I thought that Pakistanis were only Desirous of Getting Kashmir

That is a completely wrong Perception on the part of Indians

His First Book on Pakistan
" The IDEA OF PAKISTAN " which I read in 2005 is what made me Realise that The India Pakistan Conflict is NOT about Territory of Kashmir

It was AND will remain a CLASH OF CIVILIZATION

A Sad day indeed for his many fans :cry::cry:

This is the problem of your generation.

You need a foreigner to tell you something that you should instinctively, culturally, genetically, and civilizationally know.

Cheers, Doc

What would we Do WITHOUT you DOCTOR :ROFLMAO:

No I'm serious man.

I'm assuming you're a Hindu.

All of the things you told me you learned from reading a gora written book, which I've never read (I don't even know the guy), I've been telling the Pakistanis from 2009 on the other forum.

Now why don't you change your ID to vsdocbhakt.

Because I'm not gora and born here?

Cheers, Doc

No I'm serious man.

I'm assuming you're a Hindu.

All of the things you told me you learned from reading a gora written book, which I've never read (I don't even know the guy), I've been telling the Pakistanis from 2009 on the other forum.

Now why don't you change your ID to vsdocbhakt.

Because I'm not gora and born here?

Cheers, Doc

PHYSICIAN , HEAL THYSELF :ROFLMAO:

You come across as a Nuerotic person

Oman Observer 🇴🇲 (@OmanObserver) Tweeted:
With tears in their eyes and prayers in their hearts, the people of Oman bid adieu to His Majesty Sultan Qaboos, father of modern Oman.

#OmanObserver #Oman #SultanQaboos #Qaboos #SultanHaithan #Haitham #Muscat #قابوس_في_ذمه_الله #هيثم_بن_طارق Oman Observer on Twitter ( )

One of the wisest & most sagacious rulers of the ME. Had the privilege of meeting him. Was a student of the late president SD Sharma.Deeply honoured him.An aesthete , lover of food, particularly Indian food & Indian culture. Went out of the way to accommodate India.Om Shanti. Hope PM attends his funeral.