Pakistan AirForce : Updates & Discussions

And none could enter more than five kilimeters inside India. Is this how you track Brahmos units?
How can you be that sure?
In those days our drones were sent day and night as Modi had gone mad after 27th February Spanking .
He wanted to hit Pakistan with Brahmos..
In reply we successfully kept watch on Brahmos units while openly showing off our missile muscle on purpose.. such as leaving Shaheen-3 units out in the open for all the spy satellites to see.
Modi's war craze fizzled out 😅😅

About 150 km for our GIFS Uqaab which is a fairly small drone and 250 km for Falco?
We did not send quad copters .
It has a wingspan of 5.5 meters. That's a big enough UAV to be detected easily by all working radars!. It would have been huge news and serious violation if it would have crossed 5-10 +km. Same as a manned interception.

How many myths do you believe? Just a ballpark estimate?

It has a wingspan of 5.5 meters. That's a big enough UAV to be detected easily by all working radars!. It would have been huge news and serious violation if it would have crossed 5-10 +km. Same as a manned interception.

How many myths do you believe? Just a ballpark estimate?
Mate..just cut back on the sarcasm and we can have a discussion.?
If I start talking about how many "Myths" you believe in, the whole thread will go astray. So let's not go there and keep ourselves limited to the topic.

True that the wing span of Uqaab is 5.5 meter but due to weight restrictions it's fiberglass which isn't good at reflecting radar.

Out smallest drone GIDS Jasoos has 10km range and I don't think larger drones were sent. But small or medium sized and they did go quite far inside India.
For example this video is from Bikaner Rajasthan which is 30-40 km from Pakistani border.

If I start talking about how many "Myths" you believe in, the whole thread will go astray. So let's not go there and keep ourselves limited to the topic.

True that the wing span of Uqaab is 5.5 meter but due to weight restrictions it's fiberglass which isn't good at reflecting radar.

Out smallest drone GIDS Jasoos has 10km range and I don't think larger drones were sent. But small or medium sized and they did go quite far inside India.
For example this video is from Bikaner Rajasthan which is 30-40 km from Pakistani border.
Did you go thru the video? That is why I call all muslims madarsa chaap for whom earth is flat and earthquakes are caused by women driving cars. The UAV was shot inside India and travelled 30-40 km to crash in Pakistan across IB. Do you really believe that a UAV can travel 30-40 kms before crashing that too after being hit and shot?

Reactions: Chain Smoker

Can you at least listen to what reporter saying? Its Bikaner sector, not the place!. It was very close to the border that even the debry flew to pakistan :ROFLMAO:

Sarcasm does not suffice here :cautious: Do not even get me started on the fiberglass.

Did you go thru the video? That is why I call all muslims madarsa chaap for whom earth is flat and earthquakes are caused by women driving cars. The UAV was shot inside India and travelled 30-40 km to crash in Pakistan across IB. Do you really believe that a UAV can travel 30-40 kms before crashing that too after being hit and shot?
We are proud of our religious places of learning called "Madersah" ... Better than dipping yourself in a river full of human excrements every morning and feeling enlightened , the so called Ganga Ashnaan 😅.

The news report doesn't say exact location. Bikaner it 30 km from border and the UAV bein in Bikaner sector can be anywhere in the region.

PLAAF's new planes will be difficult to match. J-10C and J-11D are both advanced 4.5th gen jets.
Chinese avionics. Judging by their quality, it is going to be questionable at best.
During an interview, a Pakistani journalist asked Lateef how Pak could make the JF-17 without any R&D infrastructure, while DRDO needed dozens of labs to do the same for LCA, his reply was basically "We are better and awesome", and not the truth, ie, the Chinese developed the JF-17 in their own labs.
A simple follow up question should be : Name the place where all the blocks of Jf-17 took their first flight and achieved FOC.

Chinese avionics. Judging by their quality, it is going to be questionable at best.

The fact is that Pakistani issues tenders for french / Italian Avionics because Chinese were too shitty. When they couldn't afford them only then they compromised with Chinese junk . And they seem to be regretting it since .

The fact is that Pakistani issues tenders for french / Italian Avionics because Chinese were too shitty. When they couldn't afford them only then they compromised with Chinese junk . And they seem to be regretting it since .
True. JF-17 blk 1 didn't even have air to air refuling. Shitty targeting system. Its a souped up Mig-21 with some bones thrown in. And IAF won't touch a new plane with a 10 foot pole unless it fits their criteria.

True. JF-17 blk 1 didn't even have air to air refuling. Shitty targeting system. Its a souped up Mig-21 with some bones thrown in. And IAF won't touch a new plane with a 10 foot pole unless it fits their criteria.
The Mig21Bison has a proper radar which can actually track multiple BVR targets and actually engage more than 1 targets at BVR range. The airframe has aged that's it. But its a proper fighter jet. Don't compare it with that compromise.
And the sad part is that even that chinese junk is a copy of something which Pakistanis manged to get to upgrade their ROSE and F7PG in 90s.