RudraM Series Air-launched Missiles : Updates & Discussions

France lacks of an antiradar missile.
If Rudram is Rafale integrated, may be a french purchase ???
If India is willing to pay for it's integration in Rafale, then surely it ll be available for export.

At present above poster says only Su30 mki and Mirages are the intended platforms.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
1717697989681.png

Yuck, that workshop floor. Many countries assemble missile in a workshop as good as an operation theater.
looks like a msme which is making jigs not assembling the missiles themselves, to be used by BDL? or Adani? in their factory floor for missile assembly which happens inside a factory floor. But yeah the floor looks pretty rough

Yuck, that workshop floor. Many countries assemble missile in a workshop as good as an operation theater.
Thats always been the case most of the time , whether it is docks or assembly floor they all look like some local lathe workshop rather than place of hi tech product assembly. Even the workers wouldnt be wearing protective suit but would be seen using bare hands.

Reactions: marich01 and Hydra
Aah it was shown in defexpo and also in that photo at RCI during someones visit , and nobody said a thing with the color choice. Same paint scheme as its probably 1:1 scaled model. A fully assembled rocket motor one would look slightly different.

I guess most have seen the Kuntal Biswas render , out of 4, only 2 sets are actuator controlled moving ones for aerodynamic control & maneuver during flight. The booster stage is jettisoned as per the description in the SSR tweet pic above, you can read it. This essentially gives a good idea about its flying profile imo , I think people who know stuff better than me can guess and explain it well.

1721366656623.png