Suggestions

Please place active threads on homepage, like previous one, it helps in knowing which thread is trending otherwise so many sub forum links doesn't mean much if people dont know where to go and find active threads.

And that clickable logo at the top is sending to root domain, from there you have to scroll down, find link to forum or type it to get back to the forum, it will be great if that click on logo land us on forum not root domain.

Reactions: Nikhil and Aashish
Please place active threads on homepage, like previous one, it helps in knowing which thread is trending otherwise so many sub forum links doesn't mean much if people dont know where to go and find active threads.

And that clickable logo at the top is sending to root domain, from there you have to scroll down, find link to forum or type it to get back to the forum, it will be great if that click on logo land us on forum not root domain.
Will take it up internally but pls check home page has tabs as well
1512139037645.png

and the latest threads are populated here .. under whats New

Will try and see if we can get something done to ease the new post and active thread notifications

@Agent_47 @Avi

Its about habit :) Most members will feel home after navigating same structure, whats new is equally good but require extra click.

That homepage button is must fix I think, it should take us to forum not root.

BTW is there any option to send PM?

Reactions: Aashish
Hi, How about posting somewhere indiandefence.com is closed, and members opened a new forum strategicfront.org.

so that members can check in google and find their way here..

Reactions: Aashish
@Aashish

Can something be done about that "Receive E-mail Notifications" checkbox that's always on? It's annoying to receive email updates on posts. It's better to keep that unchecked so it's easier to create new posts. And I don't think Quick Reply allows you to uncheck it either.

Reactions: Ashwin and Aashish
@Aashish

Can something be done about that "Receive E-mail Notifications" checkbox that's always on? It's annoying to receive email updates on posts. It's better to keep that unchecked so it's easier to create new posts. And I don't think Quick Reply allows you to uncheck it either.
let me get that done...