Suggestions

That will not be suitable to a forum. Reddit's USP is their upvotes and algorithm. We can't replicate it.
I know i am not talking about converting this forum entirely into message board but only the nested comments part, its pretty dope

Typing box is entirely covered by key pad xcept for one line in I pad. If there is more space below type box, I couldscroll the box above.

Thanks.

Reactions: Aashish and Paro
This place is not open for unnecessary trolling and definitely not for any extremes of discussions... perils of what we all know and have seen in all other places.. and same time we want to promote quality content and share knowledge as much as possible.
Can you incorporate country flags? That way at least we can weed out trolling and flame baiting. We’ll know whom to respond and whom to avoid.

Reactions: Aashish
Parikrama, can we have Sports Section? I want to start thread on Premier League.

Edit: Section to Post Pics as well?

@Aashish

Last edited:
Country flags can come later. Our members are yet to reach a level of maturity where they discuss the content and not see the flag of the member. You will soon find that trend again creeping in.

What's in a flag? Let me predict that I will be attacked for being Chinese, if people go by names. :D

Reactions: Hellfire